Scientists figured out how to turn black holes into power sources
Amine Moulay Ramdane
2021-01-18 19:10:32 UTC
Hello..

Scientists figured out how to turn black holes into power sources

Read more here:

https://thenextweb.com/neural/2021/01/15/scientists-figured-out-how-to-turn-black-holes-into-power-sources/

Read also the following news:

Big Oil is getting scared of electric vehicles – and so it should be

Read more here:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmorris/2021/01/02/big-oil-is-getting-scared-of-electric-vehicles--and-so-it-should-be/?fbclid=IwAR0W-MktfUWSg_pFJMiF0Kmv6e2WdryXnSpSuijuUM5FluI88EiBfpFyNBU&sh=6e5a61683e70

And Tesla’s $25,000 electric car could be coming sooner than we thought

Read more here:

https://electrek.co/2021/01/08/tesla-25000-electric-car-coming-sooner-than-we-thought/?fbclid=IwAR2-YTjHUZraHRfNGDDHaX7pjOtiq-K-jQk8yLmIRTCb4z6sGpiFczhAW3U

Big data analysis finds cancer's key vulnerabilities

Read more here:

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-01-big-analysis-cancer-key-vulnerabilities.html?fbclid=IwAR0PD-Z508DRKf5V7O4SyWu-bA26yzWXv7-QI7EC1iHTB6TReFhBmbwkZ94

Extremely energy efficient microprocessor developed using superconductors

Researchers from Yokohama National University in Japan have developed a prototype microprocessor using superconductor devices that are about 80 times more energy efficient than the state-of-the-art semiconductor devices found in the microprocessors of today's high-performance computing systems.

Read more here:

https://techxplore.com/news/2020-12-extremely-energy-efficient-microprocessor-superconductors.html?fbclid=IwAR1cxwXPK-FhEEA2JYoAhL-ugkWOWLOhWg2xoYazgduGaHKxJDPYibVdytI

Read the rest of my writing:

AI, robots and "vertical farms" integrate agriculture to produce 400 times more yield, using 95% less water and 99% less space

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fintelligence-artificielle.developpez.com%2Factu%2F311485%2FL-IA-les-robots-et-les-fermes-verticales-integrent-l-agriculture-pour-produire-400-fois-plus-de-rendement-en-utilisant-95-pourcent-moins-d-eau-et-99-pourcent-moins-d-espace%2F

2-Acre Vertical Farm Run By AI And Robots Out-Produces 720-Acre Flat Farm

Read more here:

https://www.intelligentliving.co/vertical-farm-out-produces-flat-farm/

More about immigration and the social protection system..

I have just read the following article from United Nations:

Growing at a slower pace, world population is expected to reach 9.7 billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 11 billion around 2100

Read more here:

https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/world-population-prospects-2019.html

So notice that it says the following:

"Falling proportion of working-age population is putting pressure on social protection systems

The potential support ratio, which compares numbers of persons at working ages to those over age 65, is falling around the world. In Japan this ratio is 1.8, the lowest in the world. An additional 29 countries, mostly in Europe and the Caribbean, already have potential support ratios below three. By 2050, 48 countries, mostly in Europe, Northern America, and Eastern and South-Eastern Asia, are expected to have potential support ratios below two. These low values underscore the potential impact of population ageing on the labour market and economic performance, as well as the fiscal pressures that many countries will face in the coming decades as they seek to build and maintain public systems of health care, pensions and social protection for older persons."

So this is why you have to read the following to understand more:

And I have just looked at this video of the french politician called
Jean-Marie Le Pen and he is saying in the video that with those flows of
immigrants in Europe that: "La 3ème Guerre mondiale est commencée", look
at the following video to notice it:

But i think that Jean-Marie Le Pen is "not" thinking correctly, because
if Western Europe wants to keep its social benefits, the countries of
the E.U. are going to need more workers. No place in the world has an
older population that's not into baby making than Europe, read more here
on Forbes to notice it:

Here's Why Europe Really Needs More Immigrants

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/15/heres-why-europe-really-needs-more-immigrants/#7319e2e24917

I have just read the following interesting article,
i invite you to read it carefully:

Does Our Survival Depend on Relentless Exponential Growth?

https://singularityhub.com/2017/10/11/do-we-need-relentless-exponential-growth-to-survive/

As you also notice that the article above says the following:

"There have concurrently been developments in agriculture and medicine and, in the 20th century, the Green Revolution, in which Norman Borlaug ensured that countries adopted high-yield varieties of crops—the first precursors to modern ideas of genetically engineering food to produce better crops and more growth. The world was able to produce an astonishing amount of food—enough, in the modern era, for ten billion people."

So i think that the world will be able to produce enough food for world
population in year 2100, since around 2100, the world population will peak at nearly 11 billions, read the following article to notice it:

Growing at a slower pace, world population is expected to reach 9.7 billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 11 billion around 2100

Read more here:

https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/world-population-prospects-2019.html

Look at the following video:

China claims ‘quantum supremacy’ with new supercomputer | DW News

Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor Is ‘Very Likely to Work,’ Studies Suggest

A series of research papers renews hope that the long-elusive goal of mimicking the way the sun produces energy might be achievable.

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/29/climate/nuclear-fusion-reactor.html

Here is more good news:

With COVID exacerbating superbug threat, researchers ID new weapon

Study identifies novel compound in fight against antibiotic resistance

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/12/201223125726.htm

New IBM Research Means We Could Soon Train Neural Networks on a Smartphone

Read more here:

https://singularityhub.com/2020/12/28/new-ibm-research-means-we-could-soon-train-neural-networks-on-a-smartphone/

DeepMind may just have cracked one of the grandest challenges in biology. One that rivals the discovery of DNA’s double helix. It could change biomedicine, drug discovery, and vaccine development forever.

Read more here:

https://singularityhub.com/2020/12/15/deepminds-alphafold-is-close-to-solving-one-of-biologys-greatest-challenges/

About I3C (Indole-3-carbinol) and cancer..

I have just read the following article, i invite you to read it:

Broccoli and Brussels sprouts: Cancer foes

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2019/05/beth-israel-researchers-uncover-anti-cancer-drug-mechanism-in-broccoli/

But i think that the above article is not speaking about the following research that says the following about I3C (Indole-3-carbinol):

In vivo studies showed that I3C inhibits the development of different cancers in several animals when given before or in parallel to a carcinogen. However, when I3C was given to the animals after the carcinogen, I3C promoted carcinogenesis 48. This concern regarding the long-term effects of I3C treatment on cancer risk in humans resulted in some caution in the use of I3C as a dietary supplement in cancer management protocols

Read more here:

So i don't advice to take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) as a dietary supplement.

Revolutionary CRISPR-based genome editing system treatment destroys cancer cells

Researchers have demonstrated that the CRISPR/Cas9 system is very effective in treating metastatic cancers, a significant step on the way to finding a cure for cancer. The researchers developed a novel lipid nanoparticle-based delivery system that specifically targets cancer cells and destroys them by genetic manipulation. The system, called CRISPR-LNPs, carries a genetic messenger (messenger RNA), which encodes for the CRISPR enzyme Cas9 that acts as molecular scissors that cut the cells' DNA

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201118161129.htm

Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/08/200805102023.htm

Novel diabetes drug candidate shows promising properties in human islets and mouse models

Researchers have discovered a new drug candidate that offers a major advance in the treatment for diabetes. Tested on isolated human and mouse pancreatic islets, mouse and rat cell cultures and animal models of both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, the experimental drug significantly improved four detrimental characteristics of diabetes: hyperglycemia; hyperglucagonemia, elevation in the hormone glucagon; excessive production of glucose by the liver; and fatty liver, known as hepatic steatosis.

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/07/200728113559.htm

Breakthrough with cancer vaccine

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/07/200709085320.htm

And Drug researcher develops 'fat burning' molecule

Scientists have recently identified a small mitochondrial uncoupler, named BAM15, that decreases the body fat mass of mice without affecting food intake and muscle mass or increasing body temperature.

Webster Santos, professor of chemistry and his colleagues have recently identified a small mitochondrial uncoupler, named BAM15, that decreases the body fat mass of mice without affecting food intake and muscle mass or increasing body temperature. Additionally, the molecule decreases insulin resistance and has beneficial effects on oxidative stress and inflammation.

The findings, published in Nature Communications on May 14, 2020, hold promise for future treatment and prevention of obesity, diabetes, and especially nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), a type of fatty liver disease that is characterized by inflammation and fat accumulation in the liver. In the next few years, the condition is expected to become the leading cause of liver transplants in the United States.

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/06/200608132539.htm

Body mass index is a more powerful risk factor for diabetes than genetics

Losing weight could prevent or even reverse diabetes, according to late breaking research presented today at ESC Congress 2020.

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/08/200831090129.htm

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Khâ Nar
2021-01-18 19:14:35 UTC
Hello..Scientists figured out how to turn black holes into power sourcesRead more here:https://thenextweb.com/neural/2021/01/15/scientists-figured-out-how-to-turn-black-holes-into-power-sources/Read also the following news:Big Oil is getting scared of electric vehicles ? and so it should beRead more here:https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmorris/2021/01/02/big-oil-is-getting-scared-of-electric-vehicles--and-so-it-should-be/?fbclid=IwAR0W-MktfUWSg_pFJMiF0Kmv6e2WdryXnSpSuijuUM5FluI88EiBfpFyNBU&sh=6e5a61683e70And Tesla?s $25,000 electric car could be coming sooner than we thoughtRead more here:https://electrek.co/2021/01/08/tesla-25000-electric-car-coming-sooner-than-we-thought/?fbclid=IwAR2-YTjHUZraHRfNGDDHaX7pjOtiq-K-jQk8yLmIRTCb4z6sGpiFczhAW3UBig data analysis finds cancer's key vulnerabilitiesRead more here:https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-01-big-analysis-cancer-key-vulnerabilities.html?fbclid=IwAR0PD-Z508DRKf5V7O4SyWu-bA26yzWXv7-QI7EC1iHTB6TReFhBmbwkZ94Extremely energy efficient microprocessor developed using superconductorsResearchers from Yokohama National University in Japan have developed a prototype microprocessor using superconductor devices that are about 80 times more energy efficient than the state-of-the-art semiconductor devices found in the microprocessors of today's high-performance computing systems.Read more here:https://techxplore.com/news/2020-12-extremely-energy-efficient-microprocessor-superconductors.html?fbclid=IwAR1cxwXPK-FhEEA2JYoAhL-ugkWOWLOhWg2xoYazgduGaHKxJDPYibVdytIRead the rest of my writing:AI, robots and "vertical farms" integrate agriculture to produce 400 times more yield, using 95% less water and 99% less spaceRead more here:https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fintelligence-artificielle.developpez.com%2Factu%2F311485%2FL-IA-les-robots-et-les-fermes-verticales-integrent-l-agriculture-pour-produire-400-fois-plus-de-rendement-en-utilisant-95-pourcent-moins-d-eau-et-99-pourcent-moins-d-espace%2F2-Acre Vertical Farm Run By AI And Robots Out-Produces 720-Acre Flat FarmRead more here:https://www.intelligentliving.co/vertical-farm-out-produces-flat-farm/More about immigration and the social protection system..I have just read the following article from United Nations:Growing at a slower pace, world population is expected to reach 9.7 billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 11 billion around 2100Read more here:https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/world-population-prospects-2019.htmlSo notice that it says the following:"Falling proportion of working-age population is putting pressure on social protection systemsThe potential support ratio, which compares numbers of persons at working ages to those over age 65, is falling around the world. In Japan this ratio is 1.8, the lowest in the world. An additional 29 countries, mostly in Europe and the Caribbean, already have potential support ratios below three. By 2050, 48 countries, mostly in Europe, Northern America, and Eastern and South-Eastern Asia, are expected to have potential support ratios below two. These low values underscore the potential impact of population ageing on the labour market and economic performance, as well as the fiscal pressures that many countries will face in the coming decades as they seek to build and maintain public systems of health care, pensions and social protection for older persons."So this is why you have to read the following to understand more:And I have just looked at this video of the french politician calledJean-Marie Le Pen and he is saying in the video that with those flows ofimmigrants in Europe that: "La 3ème Guerre mondiale est commencée", lookat the following video to notice
i think that Jean-Marie Le Pen is "not" thinking correctly, becauseif Western Europe wants to keep its social benefits, the countries ofthe E.U. are going to need more workers. No place in the world has anolder population that's not into baby making than Europe, read more hereon Forbes to notice it:Here's Why Europe Really Needs More Immigrantshttps://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/15/heres-why-europe-really-needs-more-immigrants/#7319e2e24917I have just read the following interesting article,i invite you to read it carefully:Does Our Survival Depend on Relentless Exponential Growth?https://singularityhub.com/2017/10/11/do-we-need-relentless-exponential-growth-to-survive/As you also notice that the article above says the following:"There have concurrently been developments in agriculture and medicine and, in the 20th century, the Green Revolution, in which Norman Borlaug ensured that countries adopted high-yield varieties of crops?the first precursors to modern ideas of genetically engineering food to produce better crops and more growth. The world was able to produce an astonishing amount of food?enough, in the modern era, for ten billion people."So i think that the world will be able to produce enough food for worldpopulation in year 2100, since around 2100, the world population will peak at nearly 11 billions, read the following article to notice it:Growing at a slower pace, world population is expected to reach 9.7 billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 11 billion around 2100Read more here:https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/world-population-prospects-2019.htmlLook at the following video:China claims ?quantum supremacy? with new supercomputer | DW
Nuclear Fusion Reactor Is ?Very Likely to Work,? Studies SuggestA series of research papers renews hope that the long-elusive goal of mimicking the way the sun produces energy might be achievable.Read more here:https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/29/climate/nuclear-fusion-reactor.htmlHere is more good news:With COVID exacerbating superbug threat, researchers ID new weaponStudy identifies novel compound in fight against antibiotic resistanceRead more here:https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/12/201223125726.htmNew IBM Research Means We Could Soon Train Neural Networks on a SmartphoneRead more here:https://singularityhub.com/2020/12/28/new-ibm-research-means-we-could-soon-train-neural-networks-on-a-smartphone/DeepMind may just have cracked one of the grandest challenges in biology. One that rivals the discovery of DNA?s double helix. It could change biomedicine, drug discovery, and vaccine development forever.Read more here:https://singularityhub.com/2020/12/15/deepminds-alphafold-is-close-to-solving-one-of-biologys-greatest-challenges/About I3C (Indole-3-carbinol) and cancer..I have just read the following article, i invite you to read it:Broccoli and Brussels sprouts: Cancer foeshttps://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2019/05/beth-israel-researchers-uncover-anti-cancer-drug-mechanism-in-broccoli/But i think that the above article is not speaking about the following research that says the following about I3C (Indole-3-carbinol):In vivo studies showed that I3C inhibits the development of different cancers in several animals when given before or in parallel to a carcinogen. However, when I3C was given to the animals after the carcinogen, I3C promoted carcinogenesis 48. This concern regarding the long-term effects of I3C treatment on cancer risk in humans resulted in some caution in the use of I3C as a dietary supplement in cancer management protocolsRead more here:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5989150/So i don't advice to take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) as a dietary supplement.Revolutionary CRISPR-based genome editing system treatment destroys cancer cellsResearchers have demonstrated that the CRISPR/Cas9 system is very effective in treating metastatic cancers, a significant step on the way to finding a cure for cancer. The researchers developed a novel lipid nanoparticle-based delivery system that specifically targets cancer cells and destroys them by genetic manipulation. The system, called CRISPR-LNPs, carries a genetic messenger (messenger RNA), which encodes for the CRISPR enzyme Cas9 that acts as molecular scissors that cut the cells' DNARead more here:https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201118161129.htmScientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energyRead more here:https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/08/200805102023.htmNovel diabetes drug candidate shows promising properties in human islets and mouse modelsResearchers have discovered a new drug candidate that offers a major advance in the treatment for diabetes. Tested on isolated human and mouse pancreatic islets, mouse and rat cell cultures and animal models of both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, the experimental drug significantly improved four detrimental characteristics of diabetes: hyperglycemia; hyperglucagonemia, elevation in the hormone glucagon; excessive production of glucose by the liver; and fatty liver, known as hepatic steatosis.Read more here:https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/07/200728113559.htmBreakthrough with cancer vaccineRead more here:https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/07/200709085320.htmAnd Drug researcher develops 'fat burning' moleculeScientists have recently identified a small mitochondrial uncoupler, named BAM15, that decreases the body fat mass of mice without affecting food intake and muscle mass or increasing body temperature.Webster Santos, professor of chemistry and his colleagues have recently identified a small mitochondrial uncoupler, named BAM15, that decreases the body fat mass of mice without affecting food intake and muscle mass or increasing body temperature. Additionally, the molecule decreases insulin resistance and has beneficial effects on oxidative stress and inflammation.The findings, published in Nature Communications on May 14, 2020, hold promise for future treatment and prevention of obesity, diabetes, and especially nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), a type of fatty liver disease that is characterized by inflammation and fat accumulation in the liver. In the next few years, the condition is expected to become the leading cause of liver transplants in the United States.Read more here:https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/06/200608132539.htmBody mass index is a more powerful risk factor for diabetes than geneticsLosing weight could prevent or even reverse diabetes, according to late breaking research presented today at ESC Congress 2020.Read more here:https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/08/200831090129.htmThank you,Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Bravo Trump
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Duzz'
2021-01-18 19:24:32 UTC
Post by Khâ Nar
[citation débile de 10700 octets]
Bravo Trump
Bravo le troll à bac B !
Gloops
2021-01-18 19:28:59 UTC
Post by Duzz'
Post by Khâ Nar
 [citation débile de 10700 octets]
Bravo Trump
Bravo le troll à bac B !
Il n'y a que ça au gouvernement, il paraît.
--
Besoin d'un autre système, pas d'un autre gouvernement.

De même que les clous de charpentier se divisent en clous forgés et en
clous faits en série, l'humanité peut être soumise à pareille
distinction. (Herman Melville)
Duzz'
Le pingouin est ministre des trolls.
Gloops
2021-01-18 19:42:27 UTC
Post by Duzz'
Post by Gloops
Post by Duzz'
Post by Khâ Nar
 [citation débile de 10700 octets]
Bravo Trump
Bravo le troll à bac B !
Il n'y a que ça au gouvernement, il paraît.
Le pingouin est ministre des trolls.
Nous voilà bien avec ça.

Duzz'
Et il a un canard IEP comme conseiller.
Duck vs Dumbfucks
2021-01-18 19:49:47 UTC
Post by Duzz'
Post by Gloops
Post by Duzz'
Post by Khâ Nar
 [citation débile de 10700 octets]
Bravo Trump
Bravo le troll à bac B !
Il n'y a que ça au gouvernement, il paraît.
Le pingouin est ministre des trolls.
Bravo le pingouin.