Moderna's Covid vaccine appears to work against new, more infectious variants of the pandemic virus found in the UK and South Africa
Amine Moulay Ramdane
2021-01-28 17:51:57 UTC
Hello..

Moderna's Covid vaccine appears to work against new, more infectious variants of the pandemic virus found in the UK and South Africa, say scientists from the US pharmaceutical company.

Read more here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55797312

Covid: How worrying are the UK, South Africa, and Brazil coronavirus variants?

Read more here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55659820

London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine calculated that South Africa’s 501Y.V2 variant could be 50% more transmissible but no better at evading immunity, or just as transmissible as previous variants but able to evade immunity in one in five people previously infected.

Read more here:

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/01/new-covid-variants-can-reinfect-could-mean-years-fighting-mutated-pandemic.html?fbclid=IwAR3D_PrrIsFRLogQ70ef5iJgpli--XXaO_jCtsQ_R3vmnrX3oUle7oTYg6g

A Language AI Is Accurately Predicting Covid-19 ‘Escape’ Mutations

Read more here:

https://singularityhub.com/2021/01/19/a-language-ai-is-accurately-predicting-covid-19-escape-mutations/

Efficacy of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines confirmed by study

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ledevoir.com%2Fsociete%2Fscience%2F593829%2Fl-efficacite-des-vaccins-de-pfizer-et-de-moderna-confirmee-par-une-etude

About science and viruses and antibiotic resistance..

As you have just noticed i think i have just posted about a smart
solution to COVID-19, read below about it, but you have to be smart
and notice that Donald Trump and republicans are not yet correctly
"progressive", since i think they are lacking on wisdom of science and they are lacking on science, this is why you have not to waste your time with Donald Trump because i think that he is "archaism".

Now as you have noticed there is not only the problems of viruses such
COVID-19, but there is also the problem of antibiotic resistance,
and i think here is a new solution to it:

With COVID exacerbating superbug threat, researchers ID new weapon

Study identifies novel compound in fight against antibiotic resistance

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/12/201223125726.htm

And don't forget to read my below other news:

Here is more of my precision about the smart solution to the COVID-19:

Now you have to efficiently minimize the chances of the COVID-19 virus mutating so that to avoid making the COVID-19 virus evolve enough to render the current vaccines impotent(means powerless), so the governments around the world have also to "force" there people to be vaccinated quickly and they have to keep the number of cases COVID-19 efficiently down while that happens. It is i think the smart solution to COVID-19.

Read my previous writing to understand:

Here is the smart solution to the COVID-19..

I have just posted the following:

COVID-19 vaccines may not work as well against South African variant, experts worry

Read more here:

https://www.livescience.com/south-africa-variant-coronavirus-vaccines.html

And as you are noticing it tells you to read the following:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/20/health/coronavirus-britain-variant.html

And you can read that the solution is the following:

"Immunizing about 60 percent of a population within about a year, and keeping the number of cases down while that happens, will help minimize the chances of the virus mutating significantly, Dr. Hodcroft said."

So you have to minimize the chances of the virus mutating significantly.

So the governments around the world have also to "force" there people to be vaccinated.

Chinese scientists develop gene therapy which could delay ageing

Read more here:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-genes-ageing-idUKKBN29P02V

How super-fast-charging batteries can help sell the transition to electric vehicles

Read more here:

https://techxplore.com/news/2021-01-super-fast-charging-batteries-transition-electric-vehicles.html

More of my philosophy of how to reduce global warming..

First i will give some numbers:

- Nuclear produces 4 grams of CO2 per kilowatt hour
- Solar produces 60 grams of CO2 per kilowatt hour
- Gas produces 420 grams of CO2 per kilowatt hour
- Coal produces 800 grams of CO2 per kilowatt hour
- Fuel produces 1500 grams of CO2 per kilowatt hour
- Fusion reactor would not burn fossil fuels and would not produce
greenhouse-gas emissions

So i think that the best way to fight global warming is also to use Fusion reactors and Electric cars and Electric vehicles and to reduce birth rate in Africa and India and such that have high birth rates.

So read the following articles to understand:

Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor Is ‘Very Likely to Work,’ Studies Suggest

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/29/climate/nuclear-fusion-reactor.html

Big Oil is getting scared of electric vehicles – and so it should be

Read more here:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmorris/2021/01/02/big-oil-is-getting-scared-of-electric-vehicles--and-so-it-should-be/?fbclid=IwAR0W-MktfUWSg_pFJMiF0Kmv6e2WdryXnSpSuijuUM5FluI88EiBfpFyNBU&sh=6e5a61683e70

And Tesla’s $25,000 electric car could be coming sooner than we thought

Read more here:

https://electrek.co/2021/01/08/tesla-25000-electric-car-coming-sooner-than-we-thought/?fbclid=IwAR2-YTjHUZraHRfNGDDHaX7pjOtiq-K-jQk8yLmIRTCb4z6sGpiFczhAW3U

And about capitalism and the positive correlation between economic growth and environmental performance..

As an economy expands, resource usage becomes increasingly efficient and economies tend to move away from ecologically harmful behavior, while raising the standard of living of its participants. In fact, the 2018 Yale Environmental Performance Index shows a clear positive correlation between economic growth and environmental performance, read about it here:

https://epi.envirocenter.yale.edu/2018/report/category/hlt

About Metformin and Statin and cancers..

Metformin found not to prevent prostate cancer:

Read more here:

https://www.renalandurologynews.com/home/news/urology/prostate-cancer/metformin-found-not-to-prevent-prostate-cancer/

But Metformin, Statin Combination Reduces Mortality in High-Risk Prostate Cancer

Read more here to notice:

"Patients who received the combination also experienced a reduction in risk for all-cause mortality (32%) and prostate cancer mortality (54%). However, metformin alone did not have any significant effects on all-cause and prostate cancer mortality.

https://www.curetoday.com/view/metformin-statin-combination-reduces-mortality-in-highrisk-prostate-cancer

And notice that the longer half-lives of rosuvastatin, atorvastatin, pitavastatin, and pravastatin allow these agents to maintain a therapeutic drug concentration over a 24-hour period and allow alternate administration times.

And taking Metformin prevents other cancers, read here to notice it:

"Indeed, observational studies with time-related biases have reported extraordinary effects of ranging from 20 to 94% reductions in the risk of cancer (10), suggesting that metformin may be more effective at preventing or treating cancer than preventing the cardiovascular complications of diabetes."

https://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/37/7/1786#:~:text=Indeed%2C%20observational%20studies%20with%20time,the%20cardiovascular%20complications%20of%20diabetes.

And more precision about I3C (Indole-3-carbinol) and cancer..

I have just read the following article, i invite you to read it:

Broccoli and Brussels sprouts: Cancer foes

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2019/05/beth-israel-researchers-uncover-anti-cancer-drug-mechanism-in-broccoli/

But i think that the above article is not speaking about the following research that says the following about I3C (Indole-3-carbinol):

"In vivo studies showed that I3C inhibits the development of different cancers in several animals when given before or in parallel to a carcinogen. However, when I3C was given to the animals after the carcinogen, I3C promoted carcinogenesis. This concern regarding the long-term effects of I3C treatment on cancer risk in humans resulted in some caution in the use of I3C as a dietary supplement in cancer management protocols"

Read more here to notice it:

So i don't advice to take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) as a dietary supplement, because I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) can reduce the risk of cancer
, but still you can have cancer even if you take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) , so it is dangerous to take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) because taking I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) after the carcinogen promotes carcinogenesis(read my writing above to notice it).

Researchers create new form of cultivated meat

Read more here:

https://phys.org/news/2021-01-cultivated-meat.html?fbclid=IwAR0ldDm8cDeEEjwLol-TmAAouk0-YVg01wad96MMwoD2dYAf4inPCM6wDqk

And read the following news:

Scientists figured out how to turn black holes into power sources

Read more here:

https://thenextweb.com/neural/2021/01/15/scientists-figured-out-how-to-turn-black-holes-into-power-sources/

Big data analysis finds cancer's key vulnerabilities

Read more here:

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-01-big-analysis-cancer-key-vulnerabilities.html?fbclid=IwAR0PD-Z508DRKf5V7O4SyWu-bA26yzWXv7-QI7EC1iHTB6TReFhBmbwkZ94

Extremely energy efficient microprocessor developed using superconductors

Researchers from Yokohama National University in Japan have developed a prototype microprocessor using superconductor devices that are about 80 times more energy efficient than the state-of-the-art semiconductor devices found in the microprocessors of today's high-performance computing systems.

Read more here:

https://techxplore.com/news/2020-12-extremely-energy-efficient-microprocessor-superconductors.html?fbclid=IwAR1cxwXPK-FhEEA2JYoAhL-ugkWOWLOhWg2xoYazgduGaHKxJDPYibVdytI

AI, robots and "vertical farms" integrate agriculture to produce 400 times more yield, using 95% less water and 99% less space

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fintelligence-artificielle.developpez.com%2Factu%2F311485%2FL-IA-les-robots-et-les-fermes-verticales-integrent-l-agriculture-pour-produire-400-fois-plus-de-rendement-en-utilisant-95-pourcent-moins-d-eau-et-99-pourcent-moins-d-espace%2F

2-Acre Vertical Farm Run By AI And Robots Out-Produces 720-Acre Flat Farm

Read more here:

https://www.intelligentliving.co/vertical-farm-out-produces-flat-farm/

More about immigration and the social protection system..

I have just read the following article from United Nations:

Growing at a slower pace, world population is expected to reach 9.7 billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 11 billion around 2100

Read more here:

https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/world-population-prospects-2019.html

So notice that it says the following:

"Falling proportion of working-age population is putting pressure on social protection systems

The potential support ratio, which compares numbers of persons at working ages to those over age 65, is falling around the world. In Japan this ratio is 1.8, the lowest in the world. An additional 29 countries, mostly in Europe and the Caribbean, already have potential support ratios below three. By 2050, 48 countries, mostly in Europe, Northern America, and Eastern and South-Eastern Asia, are expected to have potential support ratios below two. These low values underscore the potential impact of population ageing on the labour market and economic performance, as well as the fiscal pressures that many countries will face in the coming decades as they seek to build and maintain public systems of health care, pensions and social protection for older persons."

So this is why you have to read the following to understand more:

And I have just looked at this video of the french politician called
Jean-Marie Le Pen and he is saying in the video that with those flows of
immigrants in Europe that: "La 3ème Guerre mondiale est commencée", look
at the following video to notice it:

But i think that Jean-Marie Le Pen is "not" thinking correctly, because
if Western Europe wants to keep its social benefits, the countries of
the E.U. are going to need more workers. No place in the world has an
older population that's not into baby making than Europe, read more here
on Forbes to notice it:

Here's Why Europe Really Needs More Immigrants

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/15/heres-why-europe-really-needs-more-immigrants/#7319e2e24917

I have just read the following interesting article,
i invite you to read it carefully:

Does Our Survival Depend on Relentless Exponential Growth?

https://singularityhub.com/2017/10/11/do-we-need-relentless-exponential-growth-to-survive/

As you also notice that the article above says the following:

"There have concurrently been developments in agriculture and medicine and, in the 20th century, the Green Revolution, in which Norman Borlaug ensured that countries adopted high-yield varieties of crops—the first precursors to modern ideas of genetically engineering food to produce better crops and more growth. The world was able to produce an astonishing amount of food—enough, in the modern era, for ten billion people."

So i think that the world will be able to produce enough food for world
population in year 2100, since around 2100, the world population will peak at nearly 11 billions, read the following article to notice it:

Growing at a slower pace, world population is expected to reach 9.7 billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 11 billion around 2100

Read more here:

https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/world-population-prospects-2019.html

Look at the following video:

China claims ‘quantum supremacy’ with new supercomputer | DW News

With COVID exacerbating superbug threat, researchers ID new weapon

Study identifies novel compound in fight against antibiotic resistance

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/12/201223125726.htm

New IBM Research Means We Could Soon Train Neural Networks on a Smartphone

Read more here:

https://singularityhub.com/2020/12/28/new-ibm-research-means-we-could-soon-train-neural-networks-on-a-smartphone/

DeepMind may just have cracked one of the grandest challenges in biology. One that rivals the discovery of DNA’s double helix. It could change biomedicine, drug discovery, and vaccine development forever.

Read more here:

https://singularityhub.com/2020/12/15/deepminds-alphafold-is-close-to-solving-one-of-biologys-greatest-challenges/

Revolutionary CRISPR-based genome editing system treatment destroys cancer cells

Researchers have demonstrated that the CRISPR/Cas9 system is very effective in treating metastatic cancers, a significant step on the way to finding a cure for cancer. The researchers developed a novel lipid nanoparticle-based delivery system that specifically targets cancer cells and destroys them by genetic manipulation. The system, called CRISPR-LNPs, carries a genetic messenger (messenger RNA), which encodes for the CRISPR enzyme Cas9 that acts as molecular scissors that cut the cells' DNA

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201118161129.htm

Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/08/200805102023.htm

Novel diabetes drug candidate shows promising properties in human islets and mouse models

Researchers have discovered a new drug candidate that offers a major advance in the treatment for diabetes. Tested on isolated human and mouse pancreatic islets, mouse and rat cell cultures and animal models of both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, the experimental drug significantly improved four detrimental characteristics of diabetes: hyperglycemia; hyperglucagonemia, elevation in the hormone glucagon; excessive production of glucose by the liver; and fatty liver, known as hepatic steatosis.

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/07/200728113559.htm

Breakthrough with cancer vaccine

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/07/200709085320.htm

And Drug researcher develops 'fat burning' molecule

Scientists have recently identified a small mitochondrial uncoupler, named BAM15, that decreases the body fat mass of mice without affecting food intake and muscle mass or increasing body temperature.

Webster Santos, professor of chemistry and his colleagues have recently identified a small mitochondrial uncoupler, named BAM15, that decreases the body fat mass of mice without affecting food intake and muscle mass or increasing body temperature. Additionally, the molecule decreases insulin resistance and has beneficial effects on oxidative stress and inflammation.

The findings, published in Nature Communications on May 14, 2020, hold promise for future treatment and prevention of obesity, diabetes, and especially nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), a type of fatty liver disease that is characterized by inflammation and fat accumulation in the liver. In the next few years, the condition is expected to become the leading cause of liver transplants in the United States.

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/06/200608132539.htm

Body mass index is a more powerful risk factor for diabetes than genetics

Losing weight could prevent or even reverse diabetes, according to late breaking research presented today at ESC Congress 2020.

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/08/200831090129.htm

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Cardinal de Hère
2021-01-28 19:30:17 UTC
Post by Amine Moulay Ramdane
Hello..
Moderna's Covid vaccine appears to work against new, more infectious variants of the pandemic virus found in the UK and South Africa, say scientists from the US pharmaceutical company.
Pfizer disait de son vaccin qu'il permettait d'immuniser contre les
variants sud-africain et brésiliens. Puis des chercheurs sud-africains
ont publié une étude où ils démontraient le contraire. Entre l'annonce
faite par les services commerciaux de Big Pharma et la réalité sur le
terrain il y a un abîme : celui de la crédulité du grand public prêt à
se faire gruger par des escrocs en bouses blanches.

Par contre la méthode chinoise, fondée sur l'autarcie par région et les
frontières nationales et régionales hermétiquement closes, a réellement
permis de vaincre l'épidémie. Et cela emmerde prodigieusement la
racaille mondialiste anglo-américaine, ses collabos et ses larbins qui
ont fait de l'ouverture des frontières aux capitaux, aux technologies,
aux marchandises, aux services et aux hommes le fondement de leur foi
abjecte, criminelle et génocidaire !

C'est la fin de la domination occidentale. Les petites tapettes comme la
France ou le Canada s'enfonceront dans le ridicule et la dercherie, les
grandes ordures terroristes, criminelles et génocidaires comme les EU ou
le RU sombreront dans le ridicule, le discrédit et la bêtise idéologique
des écolos, des elgébétistes, des immigrationnistes et des pédophiles.