About neo-nazism and white supremacism and such violent ideologies..
Add Reply
Horizon68
2019-03-15 16:34:36 UTC
Réponse
Hello...

About neo-nazism and white supremacism and such violent ideologies..

I will get into more political philosophy so that you understand me..

How do you think i am doing it ? you have to notice that i am
also capable of high standards of safety-critical systems programming,
so i am not thinking as neo-nazism or white supremacism, because i am
taking into account the "safety" criterion, this is
the weakness of neo-nazism and white supremacism, because
neo-nazism is inherently "archaism" of nazism, and this is
not acceptable in high standards of safety-critical systems
programming, because it is inferiority, because the first
important thing to notice is that our today time is not
the past history time of Hitler and nazism, because our today world is
equipped with extremely dangerous nuclear arms, China has them
Russia has them and USA has them etc. so more violent ideologies
like neo-nazism and white supremacism are not taking correctly into
account this criterion of safety, because since neo-nazism is more
violent towards other races and white supremacism is more violent
towards other races, so with more violent ideologies such as
neo-nazism and white supremacism we can get "easily" into a very big
destructive nuclear war, so this is why i think that neo-nazism and
white supremacism are inherently "archaism" because they have not
adapted correctly to the requirements of our today world, this is why
you have to be able to think correctly and to notice that the game of
today world is also to be able to correctly think the requirement of
safety, and this also requires from us to know how to be "smartness" of
"Diplomacy" so that to avoid the mess of violence. This is why you are
seeing me talking
about the criterion of safety, please read the rest of my thoughts to
understand better.

More about me and my life..

As you have noticed i am a white arab..

I want you to know more about my philosophy in life, and i have
to come with more evidence so that for you to believe me, so
i will start it by making you notice that when you
are beautiful from inside you will be able to know how to see
beautifulness and you will know how to be optimism,
this is also my way , because i am more beautiful from
inside since i am a gentleman type of person, but this
not sufficient, i am also a man that is more rational
and more logical and more precise, this is why i am
talking as i am talking, so as you will notice to be
able to be more optimism i have to transcend with more sophistication
and more efficiency to be able to construct morality and to set
morality, also i am more "professionalism" that is more "disciplined",
since i am a more serious computer programmer who has invented many
scalable algorithms etc. so this also permits me to set morality more
correctly and also this permits me to follow it since i am
professionalism that is more disciplined, and since
i have programmed safety-critical systems, i am able
to know more about safety , this is why i am taking care
of safety when i am talking to you, so as you are
noticing to be able to be this more sophistication
and more efficiency you have to be equipped with the right
requirements like the above, and i am convinced that
taking care of safety is one of the more important
goal of morality of today, and this makes you feel
my way more correctly because it is how i am thinking
and it is how i am writing and it is how i am behaving
and it is how i am acting, i give you an example so that you believe me,
look at my following poem and my explanation of it,
you will again notice that i am making it
clear that you have to think morality like a safety-critical
system software programming, i mean that you have to notice
that the words of my poem are like safety-critical system
programming because i am taking care of safety, so read my following
writing and my poem below to notice it:

Here is my new poem with more "philosophy" about it..

Is what you see is what you get ?

It is like doing philosophy, because it is the very basis
of philosophy and science, you have to know how to be more capable to
differentiate between the appearances and realities, between
the false and the truth and you have also to be able to see
more correctly what is beautifulness.. it is like the basis of
philosophy and science,look for example at my new poem below, it says that:

"Since life is sweetness of the untold"

This is also like philosophy , because my poem below is speaking
about an important thing that we notice today, and
it is also the goal of the arabic proverb that i am explaining below,
it is that we are looking at past history of white people
and saying that white people are not good , but
i don't think that this is correct thinking, because
we have like to be able to be "sweetness of the untold"
and we have also to be able to see beautifulness more correctly,
it is like doing philosophy, this is why i am more "wise" and
more "mature" to see this "sweetness" and this "beautifulness",
this is why you are noticing that i have posted the arabic
proverb below, to make you understand that we have
to know how to be less complains of past history, because
past history was full of weaknesses and this is why it was
inferiority, so we have to know how to be sweetness of the untold,
i mean that we have to know how to complain less about past history
of white people, and this complaining less is also like sweetness
that you will be able to create , and i think our world needs
it to be less violence and less destructive. Other than that
in my new poem below i am also speaking about an important
thing that is nihilistic kind of philosophies by saying this:

I said in my following new poem the following:

"Because silence after death is also peace and the beautiful Dove
Since silence of death is also Love
But silence of death after patience is also the path
Since perfection is right."

Because that's logically inferred from what i have explained in my
thoughts ofmy political philosophy that i have posted previously, where
i said that patience of "silence of death after patience is also the
path" of my poem is also "patience" of "effort" necessary by
"perfection" that we have to be to attain more "advanced" perfection
that permits us to be happiness or absolute happiness, and i think we
will attain it more quickly because of the exponential progress of
technology and the law of accelerating returns, so we have to be this
patience. This is why i wrote the following in my political philosophy
(and read my new poem below):

We have to be more precision and more smartness in political philosophy..

As you have noticed i said the following:

"Is democracy also an acceptable morality? i think that
we can consider democracy as acceptable because
it is a more efficient way to fight corruption and
its manner of controlling the people is a more soften way
than communism of China and this act of the western democracies is
considered like more humanistic or more tolerance, but it is acceptable."

So to be more precision and more rationality, we have to ask why i am
saying that democracy is acceptable?

A "nihilistic" type of philosophy can say that our world is still
injustice , so our world is not acceptable , and since our world
that is a "set" is not acceptable , hence democracy that is part of our
world is not acceptable, and it can start to be more violent.

But we have to be careful because a nihilistic way of thinking
is an inferior thinking , but why is it an inferior thinking?
because we have to set correctly morality by saying to nihilistic
type of ideologies that our humanity is "advancing" because it wants to
give a chance by "effort" to being able to attain a more advanced
"perfection" that permits us to solve many of our problems and that
permits us to be happiness or absolute happiness, so this is the main
point that makes nihilistic type of philosophies not
acceptable, also read my thoughts of political philosophy about what i
am saying about Capitalism and egoism and you will notice that we have
not to be pessimistic. But there is still an important thing to talk
about , and that is the fact that we have to "analyze" and "evaluate"
correctly the "realities" of our democracies more correctly , and we
have to be careful with that because
we have not to "fall" into violence "easily", because
we have to be a correct sophistication that permits us to
set morality correctly, and i think that we have
not to be pessimistic about Donald Trump , because Donald Trump
has for example started a trade war with China because China
is not allowing full access to its Market, but America before
Donald Trump was allowing full access of its Market, so
Donald Trump is wanting to bring more "fairness", this is
why he has started a trade war with China, so we have not
to be "pessimistic" , because i think that this trade war
between USA and China will end with more fairness.

Also as you have noticed i said previously that:

There is an arab proverb that says in arabic:

"Laa taqoulou kaana abii, bal qoul haana da'"

And I translate it in english:

"Don't say my father was, but say that here i am"

This is also my philosophy, the meaning also of this arabic proverb is
that we have to be less complains about past history that was also
"full" of weaknesses, and we have today to construct a much more
enhanced system than past history systems. This is my philosophy in
life, this is why i must be more "professionalism" that knows more how
to think more efficiently, and this is why i am a more serious computer
programmer, and this is why i am thinking and writing political
philosophy and this is why i am thinking and writing my poems in front
of you, this is how i am constructing the one that i call "myself", it
is like the arab proverb above, because like in the proverb above, i am
saying "here i am" by showing that i am more capable.

And here is my new poem:

Coming in from the old

Where we were bought and sold like slaves

Since life is not only what we are told

Since life is saying wait and behold

Since life is sweetness of the untold

Since life is making it new and old

Since life is also coming from above

So one word

So two words

So three words

So many words

To avoid the hate

To avoid the sword

Because it is also one world

Because it is as if it is from Lord

Because it is wisdom from the new and the old

Because it is like the light of angels from above

Because silence after death is also peace and the beautiful Dove

Since silence of death is also Love

But silence of death after patience is also the path

Since perfection is right.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
"René Groumal