Read again, i correct about more political philosophy about Globalization and nationalism..
Add Reply
Amine Moulay Ramdane
2020-10-17 14:11:28 UTC
Réponse
Hello..

Read again, i correct about more political philosophy about Globalization and nationalism..

Read the following article about economic nationalism:

Rise of Economic Nationalism and Its Implications

https://www.lewisu.edu/experts/wordpress/index.php/rise-of-economic-nationalism-and-its-implications/

Notice that it says the following:

"Countries benefit with cooperation between countries to mutual benefit, becoming too nationalistic at the expense of its partners is counterproductive. It is an approach that creates conflict. Being more nationalistic tends to be a zero sum game in an increasingly interdependent world economy, where countries depend on other countries for their economic and political and national security wellbeing. When companies cooperate, they can become more competitive. When they are more competitive, they hire more workers, pay higher salaries, and otherwise contribute to economic growth. Economic nationalism is a bad policy."

And now about Global optimization since i am talking about it below:

Global optimization is distinguished from local optimization by its focus on finding the minimum or maximum over the given set, as opposed to finding local minima or maxima.

So as you are noticing that nationalism is an optimization or local optimization that lacks on global optimization, so it is not a good optimization, since it lacks on collaboration or it lacks on cooperation that permit you to become competitive. This is the kind of optimization that i am talking about below when i am talking of Donald Trump and his governance that is nationalism that lacks on global optimization, also you have to know how to achieve long-term financial stability, it is also by not thinking just the short-term by for example wanting to too quickly getting rich, but it is also to think about the long-term by for example setting clear goals and by being the right education that permits you to be competitive, and this is also related to antitrust laws and envirenmental laws and Minimum Wage Laws, so i invite you to read all my following previous thoughts so that to understand:

Read my following thoughts about slavery and about black
lives matter:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming/c/XjVH_kpC9_g

And here is what i said about Donald Trump governance and more:

Read the following interesting article to notice that Donald Trump
governance is nationalism:

'I am a nationalist': Trump's embrace of controversial label sparks uproar

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/24/trump-says-hes-nationalist-what-means-why-its-controversial/1748521002/

I think when you are smart you will quickly notice that Donald Trump
is not smart, because nationalism is not good for "business", also
Donald Trump lacks some very important requirements such as knowing
how to be Diplomacy so that to attract confidence and respect,
also Donald Trump is simple minded in his way of governing since
in our today world, governance has to be apt at knowing not only
how to manage a country but how to efficiently manage our world,
Donald Trump is lacking on those requirements, so we have not
to waste our time with Donald Trump since nationalism is a loser in our today world, and i predict that Donald Trump will loose in the next elections.

Look at the following old history of Quebec FLQ crisis in Canada, and
notice that FLQ were "nationalists" in Quebec:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_de_lib%C3%A9ration_du_Qu%C3%A9bec

And look at the following video about this crisis brought by Quebec nationalists in Canada:

OCTOBER CRISIS OF 1970 QUEBEC - FLQ

So as you are noticing that Canada was a country that was
like a form of a "miniature" Globalization, compared to the actual Globalization, that had to transcend nationalism, and i think
that prime minister Joseph Philippe Pierre Yves Elliott Trudeau of Canada was a visionary that has seen the benefits of the our today model of like seeking a balance between competition and collaboration or cooperation of our today Globalization so that to be competitive(read my below thoughts to know more about it), so as you are noticing that nationalism brought problems and was lacking in efficiency, i think USA is having the same problem with Donald Trump that is like a "nationalist" that is creating problems like the old nationalist FLQ of Quebec, i think that Donald Trump governance is like archaism of nationalism.

Am i a communist ?

No, and i am for Democracy, but you have to know more about my thoughts
on political philosophy, so read all my following thoughts so that to understand how i think and so that to understand my kind of personality:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/XgEvO1E9kIU

"The Republican Party is also overwhelmingly against Mr Trump on tariffs - they're big supporters of free trade."

Trade wars, Trump tariffs and protectionism explained

Read more here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-43512098

"For many economists, however, the trade deficit has been scapegoated, and they argue that the trade deficit is not itself a problem for the U.S. economy. That’s because a larger trade deficit can be the result of a stronger economy, as consumers spend and import more while higher interest rates make foreign investors more eager to place their money in the United States."

"The Peterson Institute’s Hufbauer counsels, it is better to recognize that the trade deficit is neither all good or all bad, but rather consists of trade-offs: the U.S. economy benefits from foreign goods and investment even as a high deficit displaces some workers and adds to the national debt."

The U.S. Trade Deficit: How Much Does It Matter?

Read more here:

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/us-trade-deficit-how-much-does-it-matter

More political philosophy about do we have to teach good manners..

I invite you to read the following article:

Should schools teach manners lessons?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/4318504.stm

I think the USA defect is also that it has not teached correctly to its people the good manners, and the good manners are also knowing how to not be extremism that hurts Democracy and it is also to know why Democracy is important(read my below thoughts to understand), and it is also to know how to be more beautiful as a country so that to attract
more customers since it is good for business , so as you are noticing
the education system has to adapt quickly to the realities of
Globalization so that we become efficient.

More political philosophy on the way to do business..

What do you think is a good brand name in business ?

USA is the same , it has to have like a good brand name since
it is good for business, so when you are smart you will notice
that so that to have it, USA has not to hate arabs and hate
blacks and hate Chinese etc. since USA has like to smartly construct
a good brand name, so USA has to know how to be the right "patience"
by not hating and hating, and this is also really important for business, this is the actual defect of USA, it is hating and hating the others like blacks and like Chinese and like arabs etc. so USA has to be smarter than that, since hating and hating like that is not good for business.

More on the way to do business..

You have to be smart when you are doing business,
so look at the following video of this song
from USA, you will quickly notice that they are
being smartly more beautiful so that to attract people, this is
good for business, and Donald Trump is lacking on how to project
a more beautiful USA, so this is why i am posting this video so that you also smartly understand the way of doing business, so here is the video of this song, so look carefully at it:

More political philosophy of what is it to be smart ?

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have also invented
many scalable algorithms..

So now i will talk more about what is it to be smart..

I think that when you are smart you will understand that being smart
is first efficiently find the patterns with your smartness, and also being smart is being efficient at learning with those patterns, i give
you an example so that you understand:

Take for example functional programming, so we can ask if functional programming is easy or difficult, but when you are smart you will
quickly notice that in functional programming you have to find the patterns and to learn the patterns that permit you to easily think and
program in functional programming, so as you are noticing that in functional programming there is a small finite number of patterns that permit you to do it, so as you are noticing that in functional programming from this small number of patterns you can reduce much more the "complexity".

This is how works smartness, you will first efficiently find the patterns with your smartness and you will after that learn and construct the bigger structures from those patterns.

This is how i am also doing it in political philosophy, i am much more efficiently finding the patterns with my smartness, i give you an example, look at the following pattern that i am finding with my smartness:
--
More explanation about the rule of "work smart and not hard"..

I will be more logically rigorous and explain more, so read my logical proof:

I have just looked at the following video, i invite you to look at it:

People who say "work smart not hard" pretty much always fail | James Gosling and Lex Fridman

Here is James Gosling:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Gosling

And here is Lex Fridman:

https://lexfridman.com/#:~:text=Lex%20Fridman%3A%20I'm%20an,Teaching%3A%20deeplearning.mit.edu

I think i am a white arab that is smart since i have invented many
scalable algorithms and i say that Lex Fridman and James Gosling in the above video are not smart by saying that "work smart and not hard" pretty much always fail, and notice that Lex Fridman says that
the "not hard" in the rule means lazy, but this is not logically correct, since if the statistical distribution of the strenght and force of the work is normal in the real world , so i have to discern with my fluid intelligence that it is a system that means "work smart and not hard" and it can mean: "work smart and using an average force or strenght", so then it means that this system or rule doesn't pretty much always fail, also we can generalize and say: since the truth of "work smart and not hard pretty much always fail" depends on the statistical distribution(of the strenght and force of the work) in the real world, so we can not generalize and say that the rule of "work smart and not hard" pretty much always fail.
--
I give you another example, look at the following patterns that
i am finding with my smartness:

---

What is it to be smart ?

Read my following thoughts, since i have just corrected a typo:

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart like a genius ,
since i have invented many scalable algorithms and there implementations, and today i will speak about what is
it to be "smart"..

So i will start it by inviting you to read carefully the following webpage from a Senior Consultant (and former Editor-in-Chief and Publishing Director) of New Scientist and Author of After the Ice:

Why are humans smarter than other animals?

https://www.edge.org/response-detail/12021

So as you are noticing he is saying the following:
--
"The idea of human superiority should have died when Darwin came on the scene.
Unfortunately, the full implications of what he said have been difficult to take in: there is no Great Chain of Being, no higher and no lower. All creatures have adapted effectively to their own environments in their own way. Human "smartness" is just a particular survival strategy among many others, not the top of a long ladder.

"Human "smartness" is just a particular survival strategy"

This is the first logical defect, since he is like using boolean logic by saying that human smartness is only a particular survival strategy, and this is not correct logical reasoning, because we have like to be fuzzy logic and say that not all humans are using smartness for only survival, since we are not like animals, since we have not to think it only societally, but we can also say there is a great proportion of humans that have transcended there "survival" condition with there smartness to be a much better human condition than only survival. So now we can say with human smartness (and measure it with human smartness) that the humans that have transcended there "survival" condition with there smartness to be a much better human condition have a much superior smartness than animals, since we can measure it with human smartness, and here is the definition of surviving in the dictionary:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/survive

So as you are noticing that survival is only to remain alive, so i am logical in my thoughts above.

The second logical defect of the above webpage is the following:

Notice that the above webpage that he is saying the following:

"Strangley enough, even evolutionary biologists still get caught up with the notion that humans stand at the apex of existence. There are endless books from evolutionary biologists speculating on the reasons why humans evolved such wonderful big brains, but a complete absence of those which ask if a big brains is a really useful organ to have. The evidence is far from persuasive. If you look at a wide range of organisms, those with bigger brains are generally no more successful than those with smaller brains — hey go extinct just as fast."

So i think that the above webpage is not right.

So notice again that he is saying that the brain must be successful in survival, and this is not correct reasoning, since as i said above
smartness is not only about survival, since we have to measure it with
our smartness and notice that from also my above thoughts that we can
be humans that are much more smart than animals even if we go extinct.

So the important thing to notice in my above logical reasoning , is
that you have to measure smartness with smartness, it is the same
as my following logical proof about: Is beauty universal ? ,
here it is , read it carefully:

I will make you understand with smartness what about the following webpage:

Look at the following webpage from BBC:

The myth of universal beauty

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20150622-the-myth-of-universal-beauty

So notice in the above webpage that it is saying the following about
beauty:

"Where starvation is a risk, heavier weight is more attractive"

So you have to understand that the above webpage from BBC is not smart,
i will make you understand with smartness that beauty is universal,
so if we take the following sentence of the above webpage:

"Where starvation is a risk, heavier weight is more attractive"

So you have to put it in the context of the above webpage, and
understand that the way of thinking of the webpage from BBC is not smart, because it is saying that since in the above sentence starvation is a risk , so heavier weight can be more attractive, but this can be heavier weight that is not beautiful for the eyes, so it makes a conclusion that universal beauty is not universal, but this is not smart because we have not to measure beautifulness with only our eyes and say that heavier weight that is not beautiful for the eyes is not beautiful, because we have to measure it with smartness and say that smartness says that in the above sentence that heavier weight that is not beautiful for the eyes is beautiful for smartness because starvation is a risk, so then with smartness we can say that beauty is universal. So we have to know that that the system of reference of measure is very important, by logical analogy we can say that measuring beautifulness with the eyes is like measuring individual smartness with only genetics, but measuring beautifulness with both the eyes and smartness is like measuring individual smartness with both the genetical and the cultural.

---

More political philosophy about nationalism and about the world..

http://youtu.be/pF7s6pir_gI

So as you are noticing that Canada was a country that was
like a form of a "miniature" Globalization, compared to the actual Globalization, that had to transcend nationalism, and i think
that prime minister Joseph Philippe Pierre Yves Elliott Trudeau of Canada was a visionary that has seen the benefits of the our today model of like seeking a balance between competition and collaboration of our today Globalization(read my below thoughts to know more about it), so as
you are noticing that nationalism brought problems and was lacking in efficiency, i think USA is having the same problem with Donald Trump that is like a "nationalist" that is creating problems like the old nationalist FLQ of Quebec, i think that Donald Trump governance is like archaism of nationalism, read also my following thoughts about nationalism to notice it:

Learning to Live with Complexity

In software engineering you can by good Code refactoring manage much
more efficiently code "complexity", since Potential advantages of Code refactoring may include improved code readability and reduced complexity; these can improve the source code's maintainability and create a simpler, cleaner, or more expressive internal architecture or object model to improve extensibility.

But to know more about how to manage complexity, i invite you to read
the following very interesting article:

Learning to Live with Complexity

https://hbr.org/2011/09/learning-to-live-with-complexity

Now more political philosophy about specialization and survival..

Look at the following video of DINOSAURS:

So what are you noticing ?

So if you are smart you will quickly notice that DINOSAURS
have not survived since they were too specialized ! so now
you are understanding one of the most important rule in political
philosophy and it is that you have to know that being good at adaptability is also knowing how to not be too specialized !

I give you a quick example:

Today you have to know how to diversify economy so that to be good at adaptability, and this diversification is also not being too specialized ! (read below my thoughts about Colombia that wanted and is
wanting to diversify its economy so that to be much more
efficient and much better at adaptability)

I give you another example about being too specialized:

Also lack of decentralization is also being too specialized,
this is why i said about nationalism the following:

I think that nationalism is also like too much "centralization", since this too much centralization of nationalism is like a too much monopolize that also hurts quality, and also i think nationalism is too much competition that lacks collaboration and this causes that it hurts quality too, but you have to also understand that the tendency of our today world is to decentralize for better efficiency, not to become nationalism, read my following thoughts to notice:

Yet more political philosophy about decentralization..

We can say the following:

The classical notion of decentralization does not necessarily imply democracy, and an organization may be decentralized without being based on democratic principles.

But i ask a smart question of:

Can we say that an organization based on democratic principles may be centralized ?

Here is my answer:

But we can notice that even though decentralization doesn't
necessarily imply Democracy, Democracy is a "kind" of decentralization,
and this kind of decentralization brings efficiency because we can
notice that Democracy needs requirements such as competitive elections and free press, and i think that Democracy is more efficient than
Dictatorship at fighting corruption(and corruption can mean lack of efficiency), read my following thoughts about Democracy and more to understand:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Nudyb_4QCRU

But notice in my above link that i am saying that we have to seek like a balance between competition and collaboration, and i think that it is
this new more efficient model of seeking like a balance between competition and collaboration that is the "cause" of bringing decentralization that brings efficiency, and i think that the tendency of our today world is to seek a balance between competition and collaboration.

I give you another example of being too specialized:

So in "philosophy" we have to ask such the following very important question that is:

Is working in a higher level of abstraction better
than working on a lower level abstraction?

I think that civilization has gone and is going forward towards the future by needing from us to also be "specialization", so i think that both the working at the high level of abstraction and at low level
of abstraction are specializations, we can easily notice
it by noticing that software engineering works at a higher
level of abstraction, and i think it is like a specialization, so i think that computer science is much appropriate way
of understanding, since computer science works both at a higher level of abstraction and at the lower level of abstraction , because computer science understand the how it is made and how to build it to a higher level of abstraction, so computer science is both working at a higher level of abstraction and working at a lower level of abstraction, so it "generalizes" better and it is better for adaptability.

Read more in all my following thoughts to understand better:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/XgEvO1E9kIU

More political philosophy about the smart game that we call human life..

Look at the following video from Colombia:

Colombia's booming tech scene

So as you are noticing that the spirit of the Colombian person
that is speaking in the above video is positive(he is positive like me), so as you are noticing that he is playing at the game of human life
that is also to diversify the economy, and he is giving a great
importance to tech industry and he is giving a great importance to
economic integration with other countries, so as you are
noticing it is part of the Global optimization since we have to
be this optimization so that to become efficient worldwide,
so i think that we have to be optimistic since i think that
with the exponential progress of our humanity we will become
much much more efficient in the near future of 2030.

Tech giants' anticompetitive practices investigation - US lawmakers report their findings

"In recent years, each company has expanded and exploited their power of the marketplace in anticompetitive ways."

"Our investigation leaves no doubt that there is a clear and compelling need for Congress and the antitrust enforcement agencies to take action that restores competition, improves innovation, and safeguards our democracy."

Read more here:

https://www.computing.co.uk/news/4021278/tech-giants-anticompetitive-practices-investigation-us-lawmakers-report-findings

EU targets big tech with tighter target list and rules

I have just read the following article, i invite you to read it:

Large platforms are invasive, they pay little tax and they destroy competition. This is not the Internet that we wanted, ”said another source with direct knowledge of Brussels plans.

EU targets big tech with tighter target list and rules

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.developpez.com%2Factu%2F309621%2FL-UE-vise-les-grandes-technologies-avec-une-liste-cible-et-des-regles-plus-strictes-Bruxelles-elargit-la-recherche-de-pouvoirs-supplementaires-pour-limiter-la-puissance-des-plateformes-numeriques%2F

About USA and the brain's power..

I have just looked at the following video, look at it carefully:

India Is Becoming Its Own Silicon Valley

Look in the above video at how the smartest people of high-tech
in India are talking about USA, since they are saying that they
don't want to come to USA because of Donald Trump(and this is
related to my writing below), and i think what they are saying is that Donald Trump and his followers are racism towards other groups that are not of there white European group, so i think USA has made a big mistake by electing Donald Trump, and i think that Germany and other European
countries have not to make the same mistake as USA, because read my
my following writing to understand why:

More political philosophy about immigration..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart, since i am an inventor
of many scalable algorithms and there implementations, and today
i will speak about an important subject that is immigration..

Let's look for example at USA, so read the following from Jonathan Wai that is a Ph.D., it says:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains.” But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every other country in the world because it continues to serve as a magnet for brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried Americans are falling behind, but this is because everyone is focusing on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Read more here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So as you are noticing it's immigrants(and there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains) that are making USA a rich country.

And read also the following to understand more:

Why Silicon Valley Wouldn’t Work Without Immigrants

There are many theories for why immigrants find so much success in tech. Many American-born tech workers point out that there is no shortage of American-born employees to fill the roles at many tech companies. Researchers have found that more than enough students graduate from American colleges to fill available tech jobs. Critics of the industry’s friendliness toward immigrants say it comes down to money — that technology companies take advantage of visa programs, like the H-1B system, to get foreign workers at lower prices than they would pay American-born ones.

But if that criticism rings true in some parts of the tech industry, it misses the picture among Silicon Valley’s top companies. One common misperception of Silicon Valley is that it operates like a factory; in that view, tech companies can hire just about anyone from anywhere in the world to fill a particular role.

But today’s most ambitious tech companies are not like factories. They’re more like athletic teams. They’re looking for the LeBrons and Bradys — the best people in the world to come up with some brand-new, never-before-seen widget, to completely reimagine what widgets should do in the first place.

“It’s not about adding tens or hundreds of thousands of people into manufacturing plants,” said Aaron Levie, the co-founder and chief executive of the cloud-storage company Box. “It’s about the couple ideas that are going to be invented that are going to change everything.”

Why do tech honchos believe that immigrants are better at coming up with those inventions? It’s partly a numbers thing. As the tech venture capitalist Paul Graham has pointed out, the United States has only 5 percent of the world’s population; it stands to reason that most of the world’s best new ideas will be thought up by people who weren’t born here.

If you look at some of the most consequential ideas in tech, you find an unusual number that were developed by immigrants. For instance, Google’s entire advertising business — that is, the basis for the vast majority of its revenues and profits, the engine that allows it to hire thousands of people in the United States — was created by three immigrants: Salar Kamangar and Omid Kordestani, who came to the United States from Iran, and Eric Veach, from Canada.

But it’s not just a numbers thing. Another reason immigrants do so well in tech is that people from outside bring new perspectives that lead to new ideas.

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/technology/personaltech/why-silicon-valley-wouldnt-work-without-immigrants.html

I invite you to read all my following thoughts to understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/XgEvO1E9kIU

More political philosophy about thinking and being perfection in an efficient balanced way..

Read the following article so that to notice what i mean:

Bill Gates: "I was naive at Microsoft, I didn't realize that success would lead to an antitrust review"

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.developpez.com%2Factu%2F309694%2FBill-Gates-j-etais-naif-chez-Microsoft-je-n-ai-pas-realise-que-le-succes-entrainerait-un-examen-antitrust-une-reglementation-des-grandes-entreprises-IT-pourrait-arriver-bientot-dit-il%2F

So notice in the above article that Bill Gates is speaking about how the
old model was a local optimization neglecting at the same time global optimization, i mean that in the old model we were not thinking and being perfection in an efficient balanced way, since notice
that Bill Gates is saying in the above article the following:

"Gates has said he was naive when he ignored some things from the get-go. “I was naive at Microsoft and didn't know our success would get the government's attention,” Gates said, referring to Microsoft's antitrust challenges of more than 20 years ago."

So as you are noticing that in the new model we have to think and be perfection in an efficient balanced way , so we have not just to optimize locally neglecting at the same to optimize globally ,
and we have also to like seek a balance between competition and collaboration, this is the same for the new envirenmental laws of the new model that optimize more efficiently taking into account the long-term, not just the short-term. So this is why you have to understand that Donald Trump is archaism of nationalism and it is is archaism that neglects global optimization. Read again my previous thoughts so that to understand:

Can we ask more what is it to be smart ?

I will make you notice how Donald Trump has quickly caused too much trouble to the republican party, so what do you think is the problem ? i think that it is by logical analogy like giving too much importance to sex and at the same time neglecting responsablity, i mean that Donald Trump is a business man and he is and his governance like wanting to make money "quickly" for his nation(since he is a nationalist), this is why he has acted as he has acted , but the defect of his acts is that wanting to make money quickly as is doing Donald Trump and his governance is becoming problematic since it is a too much local optimization that neglects global optimization, so it is the same weakness as nationalism, nationalism has the tendency to be too much local optimization neglecting at the same time global optimization, this
is the big defect of Donald Trump and his governance, so you have to know how to deal efficiently with money, i mean you have not to think making money quickly, because this spirit is not so good, but you have to think and be perfection in an efficient balanced way, as for example seeking like an efficient balance between competition and collaboration. This is why i said the following about nationalism and more:

About the the laws and antitrust laws..

Look at the following interesting video:

So as you are noticing that the baby is playing with a Rusty dog,
but as you are noticing that humans in the past have domesticated the dogs so that to make it possible. Read the following to notice it:

Origin of the domestic dog

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_domestic_dog

So then this makes us understand that "laws" on humans are important and antitrust laws are important, read the following:

And this is related to my following thoughts about the jews and about capitalism and more ..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms..

Look at this very interesting video about the jews and capitalism

You will notice that those jews in this video are primitive, since you will notice in the above video that those jews are not understanding local optimization of artificial intelligence(called exploitation) and global optimization of artificial intelligence(called exploration), i mean that they are for example neglecting the factor of nationalism(and nationalism of jews) , since i think that nationalism is too much competition that has the tendency to wanting to too much monopolize and it has the tendency to hurt competition and quality, so this is why the jews on the above video are using a primitive thinking that doesn't work correctly, this is why there must be laws against monopoly that hurts competition and that hurts quality, and we call those laws antitrust laws.

And read my following thoughts that are related to my above thoughts:

More political philosophy about globalization and nationalism..

I am a white arab and i think i am more smart, so today i will
talk about a very important subject about Globalization and nationalism,
so i will invite you to look at the following video of Marine Le Pen of
the far-right political party in France:

Marine Le Pen explains why nationalism is important

As you notice that Marine Le Pen is saying in french that the
fight today is between nationalism and globalization, since
Marine Le Pen says that globalization is a treat to national
identity and is a treat to national sovereignty, but i think that Marine Le Pen is not understanding correctly globalization, since i think that nationalism is too much competition and communism and socialism is too much collaboration , so i think the best way is to seek like a balance between collaboration and competition and when we look
at globalization you will notice that we are collaborating with others by for example sharing Open Source softwares or Free softwares or PhD papers or knowledge on internet etc, and we are also competition by not collaborating with others, and with this new kind of model we are noticing that we are not just one identity like being french, but we are becoming multiple identities because this kind of new model is making a part of us that collaborate "universal", and this is why i think that Marine Le Pen is not understanding correctly this new kind of model of like seeking a balance between competition and collaboration , and i think that this new model is better because it is more efficient , because i think this partly collaboration of this new model is good and more efficient for creativity, innovation, adaptability and speed of progress, i also think in capitalism the price of internet has gotten cheap and the price of computers has gotten cheap, so we are able today to access internet with a low price and benefit from "collaboration" and also sharing in internet, for example look at me, i have invented many scalable algorithms and i have decided to share some of them with the others, and it is of course collaboration , so look for example at my following inventions of scalable algorithms that i have shared with others, here they are:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-mlock

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-reference-counting-with-efficient-support-for-weak-references

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-rwlock

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-rwlock-that-works-accross-processes-and-threads

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.programming.threads/VaOo1WVACgs

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/an-efficient-threadpool-engine-with-priorities-that-scales-very-well

Also i have decided to not share others of my scalable algorithms and it is competition, so i am seeking like a balance between collaboration and competition.

And in "philosophy" we have to ask such the following very important question that is:

[...]

More political philosophy of what is an idea and what is a law..

I will ask in philosophy the following questions:

What is an idea ? and what is a law ?

Here is my answer:

I think an idea is an "abstraction" of the physical world or intellectual world in our mind, so when you say for example the following ideas: "I want to do software programming", those words of those ideas are abstractions that are part of a greater abstraction of the sentence, so when i think "I", it abstract the physical and the intellectual of me, so now you are understanding that the language is a
system of communication using those abstractions of the physical or intellectual such as words and sentences. So a law comes from ideas and it is an abstraction of the physical or intellectual that is like a "software" that we have for example to upload into the minds of the executive branch of the government so that to enforce the laws, and of course the people must follow those laws, but the following branches of the government that are the legislative branch and the executive branch and the judicial branch have to be efficient and not corrupted.

So now about how USA is governed: Take for example the separation of powers, What is the separation of powers?

The U.S. Constitution set up three separate but equal branches of government: the legislative branch, or Congress, makes the law; the executive, led by the president, executes the law; and the judicial, or courts, interprets the law.

But we have to be smarter than that, the separation of powers is not "sufficient", so we have to be smarter and know that the legislative branch has to understand how to make the legislative branch successful,
look for example at USA , its congress is constituted with both conservatives and democrats, but this legislative branch has to understand a very important requirement that the legislative branch has to know how to be "moderation" to not cause violence or civil war
inside the system ! this is also the key to success in Democracy ! it is that we have to not be extremism, thus the legislative branch of USA has to not be "extremism" that causes violence or civil war inside the system , so it has to know how to be "moderation" !. And the laws are so important and you can understand it by reading my following thoughts:

About minimum wage laws and anti-trust laws..

I have just talked above anti-trust laws, and now here is the State Minimum Wage Laws in USA:

https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/minimum-wage/state

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
René Groumal