More political philosophy about rationalism and empiricism..
Horizon68
2019-03-15 18:02:41 UTC
Hello...

More political philosophy about rationalism and empiricism..

As you know i am a white arab that is a gentleman type of person..

I have come to an interesting subject of political philosophy..

As you know the german philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
was a rationalist, but the question is: does Georg Wilhelm Friedrich
Hegel was correct or not to be rationalism ?

This is a smart question , this is why i will start to answer it
as follows:

I think we can measure it by boolean logic or by fuzzy logic..

I mean we can be more pragmatic by measuring the way of rationalism
of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel with fuzzy logic.

We can start by empirical facts by saying:

Notice from the evolution of life that smartness is the most important
thing, because the evolution of smartness has showed us that smartness
is really powerful, let's for example look at the exponential progress
of technology and the law of accelerating returns, it is also
smartness in action that shows that smartness is really powerful,
but what is the essence of smartness ? so you have to distinguish
between the appearances and realities and between the truth
and the false , so to be pragmatic we can notice by empirical facts
that smartness is not only physical , but it is like rationalism
of german philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, i mean
to be more successful you have to "prioritize" by giving
weights of importance to things and to processes etc.
hence we can "prioritize" by saying that smartness is the most
important thing that we have, so by logical inference we can say that
rationalism of smartness is one of the most important thing that we
have, and since this rationalism is taking a really great importance,
i think that we can say that it is rationalism of smartness that
is most important, because notice that rationalism is
also the smart ideas that comes from smartness, so in my opinion
we have "like" to not differentiate in my current "context" between
this smartness and the smart ideas that comes from smartness, because
it is like fully interconnected, this is why i think that there is no
contradiction to say that rationalism is more important since even
empiricism is partly rationalism of smartness that is the most important
part, and by saying it, it is like fuzzy logic that says that it is more
truth measuring it by the 100% of importance, i mean when you say
it is of the great importance, we can also put that the 100% importance
in our context is the measure of truth that it is rationalism that is
100% important, and the being of the great importance is like a fuzzy
logical truth, so i don't think there is a contradiction in my
saying above. So i think by fuzzy logic we can say that the german
philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel was rationalism, and
since rationalism is of the great importance, so i think that by fuzzy
logic we can say that by approximation that Georg Wilhelm Friedrich
Hegel was much more truth.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
"René Groumal