About RISC and CISC compilers and architectures..
Add Reply
Amine Moulay Ramdane
2020-11-22 14:01:11 UTC
Réponse
Hello..

About RISC and CISC compilers and architectures..

So read the following:

https://tdck.weebly.com/uploads/7/7/0/5/77052163/05_-_risc_and_cisc_comparison.pdf

So it says about RISC architecture the following:

"On the other hand, a RISC compiler has a harder job (is more complex) as it has to determine how the functionality specified by the higher level code can be built from a more limited set of instructions when converting to machine code. "

So it means that a RISC compiler is more error-prone since it is more harder and complex than a CISC compiler, so i think that x86 compiler that is CISC is better on safety than ARM or RISC-V that are RISC.

And here is what i just written before:

By logical analogy, I think that you have a mindset that looks like a C++ or C software developer, but you have to understand my mindset, it is not like a C++ or C software developer, but it is like a Spark with ADA software developer, and so it is about high standards of safety, so you have to know how to talk to a mindset of a Spark and ADA software developer, because i am speaking about high standards of safety , so let us take for example a CISC instruction set, it is not RISC, so CISC instruction set is about complex instructions, and those complex instructions are higher level than RISC instructions, so this higher level programming of CISC instruction set permits us to to be more safety than the lower level programming of RISC, since i am speaking of the general case about all the compilers, so when for example we are constructing a new compiler for RISC, so RISC doesn't come with this high level programming of instruction set of CISC that brings
more safety, so it is less safe than CISC instruction set programming, and you have to understand that the case is closed in the mindset of high standards of safety.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Thierry P
2020-11-22 14:34:02 UTC
Réponse
Post by Amine Moulay Ramdane
Hello..
[...]
t'es jiounti, ici tu parles la fronce, ou tu dégages sinon Elephant Man
il va te couper en rondelles
Jo Kerr
2020-11-22 16:15:37 UTC
Réponse
Post by Amine Moulay Ramdane
Hello..
About RISC and CISC compilers and architectures..
https://tdck.weebly.com/uploads/7/7/0/5/77052163/05_-_risc_and_cisc_comparison.pdf
t'es jiounti, ici tu parles la fronce, ou tu dégages sinon Elephant Man il va
te couper en rondelles
En plus son PDF est truffé d'erreurs. A croire que c'est lui qui l'a
pondu.
--
Quand on voit c'qu'on voit, puis qu'on entend c'qu'on entend, on a
raison d'penser c'qu'on pense