[Info] News.Individual.net inscription renewal - 09/10/2019
Add Reply
Calamity Jade
2019-10-09 14:03:26 UTC
Réponse
Dear Jacqueline Devereaux!

Your User ID is: ####### (please include in any support request)

We would like to remind you that your current subscription period
for our news server "News.Individual.NET" will end on

November 08, 2019

If you would like to renew your Usenet subscription for another year,
please log into the "My Account" area on our website where you can pay
the annual usage fee of 10 EUR by online payment through PayPal, or
retrieve the necessary details for a bank transfer (for your convenience,
the bank details are also attached to this e-mail):

https://news.individual.net/selfcare.php

In the "My Account" area, you can also check and change your personal
information like name or contact e-mail address registered with us.

If you have lost your login data, you can use this interface to receive
an e-mail with your account details at the address you are registered
with:

https://news.individual.net/selfcare/remail.php

Renewing your subscription before your current subscription period ends
will not cause you any disadvantages: The new subscription period will
be appended to your running subscription period, so you will not lose
any usage days.

If you - for whatever reason - do not want to renew your subscription,
simply do not make any payment. Your news server account will then just
stop working at the end of your current subscription period.

Kind regards,
Individual.NET NetNews Team

Bank Account Details News.Individual.NET

Please use the following details for your bank transfer:

Account Holder: FU Berlin ZEDAT
IBAN: DE31100708480512161100
BIC (SWIFT address): DEUTDEDB110
Bank Name: Deutsche Bank Privat und Geschäftskunden F 848,
Berlin, Germany
Payee's Street Address: FU Berlin ZEDAT, Fabeckstr. 32, 14195 Berlin,
Germany
Amount: 10 EUR
Note to Payee: 312308 XFNVEVF

10 EUR par an, c'est pas cher!