More of my philosophy about the genealogy of Algerians and more..
Add Reply
World-News2100
2022-01-07 22:16:17 UTC
Réponse
Hello..

More of my philosophy about the genealogy of Algerians and more..

I think i am smart, and i will explain more the genealogy of Algerians,
algerians are genetically mostly white berbers at around 64% or so, but
they are also genetically white Europeans at around 36% or so, so look
again another time at the following video and you will notice that the
DNA RESULTS of the following algerian women does confirm my saying and
notice how this algerian women looks a lot like white european celtics
or germans:

More of my philosophy about my genetics and more..

I think i am smart, and i have studied more my genealogy,
and the mother of my father was genetically a berber from
the city of Tlemcen in Algeria, and the mother and father of
my mother were genetically berbers from Algeria, and my father and
mother of my mother were berbers that spoke the berber language of the
Zenati berbers of Algeria, and here is the brother of my grand-mother
from my mother that was governing Morocco, he was the Prime Minister of
Morocco and a berber of Iznasen berbers or Znasen berbers or Tznast
berbers(Read about him here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mbarek_Bekkay) and he spoke the berber
language of the the big ethnical group of Zenati berbers, but the
Iznasen berbers come from Algeria, and they were berbers in Algeria
before they have come to Morocco, you can read in the following web link
about the Iznasen berbers or Znasen berbers or Tznast berbers so that to
notice that they come from Algeria:

https://fr-m-wikipedia-org.translate.goog/wiki/B%C3%A9ni-Snassen_(ethnie)?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

Also the father of my father was a berber from the city of Figuig near
Algeria in Morocco, you can read about the berbers of the city of Figuig
here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figuig

So i am genetically mostly a berber from Algeria.

More of my philosophy about the berbers from Numidia the actual Algeria
and more..

I am racially a berber from the Kingdom of Numidia, and i am racially
like the following philosopher that is known in western countries
that we call the philosopher St. Augustine that is also the Christian
bishop and theologian, he is a berber from Numidia the actual algeria,
here he is:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Saint-Augustine

More of my philosophy about my genetics as a berber from Numidia and more..

I am genetically a white berber from ancient Kingdom of Numidia the
actual Algeria, i don't look like berbers of ancient Kingdom of
Mauretania from the actual Morocco, i am from ancient Kingdom of Numidia
the actual Algeria, you can read about my Kingdom of berbers of Numidia
the actual Algeria here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numidia

But i think that we berbers of Numedia have racially intermixed with
other european ethnic groups like Romans of Italy and Iberians of Spain
and german Vandals etc.

More of my philosophy about the genetics of Algerians and more..

I invite you to look at the following video of an Algerian
group of musicians, and they are from Algeria, and you will notice
that they are Mestizos of mixed Berber and European ancestry,
since they look like german or celtic ethnic groups,
since i think that Algerian people are mostly Mestizos of mixed Berber
and European ancestry, i am also genetically an Algerian and i look
like Mestizos of mixed Berber and European ancestry, and here is
the video of true algerian musicians and notice how they look like
celtics or germans:

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

More of my philosophy of what kind of taste has our human life and more..

I think that i am a philosopher that is smart, so can we be optimistic
in philosophy ? so you are understanding me more, since a wise type of
person like me will not be subjectivity, so he will stay objective,
and staying objective is measuring it systemically, so when
you are not a wise type of person you will have the tendency to say
that human life doesn't "taste" good or human life is shit, but i think
i am a wise type of person and i say that human life is a very
"interesting" life or game, since the wise type of person like me is
like an "engineer", he is like a technocrat, i mean that a technocrat or
an engineer doesn't look at the desert(arid land with usually sparse
vegetation) and say that the desert is shit, since the darkness of the
desert is for him a mechanism that brings light since it makes the
engineer or the scientific wanting to solve the problems of the desert
and make the desert an interesting place where to live, as i am saying
it in my below poem called "Darkness for me is not madness", read it
below, so he is optimistic since the desert needs also from us to know
how to make it "beautiful", so this kind of proactivity of the wise type
of person like me, that looks like the one of the engineer and the
technocrats, is primordial in philosophy and it is my way of doing and
thinking, so then you are noticing that if we don't move like a wise
type of person or like a technocrat or an engineer we are going to
become too much "pessimistic", so the wise type of person like me will
say that you have to stay "creative" so that to be optimistic, since
creativity brings much more perfection, so it brings stability as i am
saying it in my proverb below, so it brings optimism and hope, and you
have also to look at our exponential progress of our humanity so
that to be more optimism, and it is the way of doing of a wise type of
person like me, since notice how i am an inventor of many proverbs and
poems of Love and software scalable algorithms and algorithms and i am
the inventor of my philosophy, so read my following poem that i have
just invented so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about my new proverb about Democracy and more..

As you have just noticed, i have just invented a proverb about
Democracy, read it below and read all my other proverbs below, and as
you notice in this new proverb that i am saying:

"Since the basis of Democracy is to better and better discuss so that to
bring good sageness and good soundness"

So this "better and better discuss" means that it is "inherent" to it
that we have to also be well educated and that it needs Elitism, and as
you are noticing in my new proverb that i am saying that Democracy needs
Elitism that is existence of an elite as a dominating element in a
system or society such as congressmen and congresswomen of the USA
congress. So i invite you to read my new proverb and all my following
thoughts so that to understand:

Here is my new proverb:

"The basis of Democracy is not that people have to govern, since it is
inferiority of Democracy, since the basis of Democracy is to better and
better discuss so that to bring good sageness and good soundness, and
after bringing this good sageness and good soundness, we can govern
correctly with this good sageness and good soundness, this is why
Democracy needs Elitism such as the congressmen and congresswomen of the
USA congress so that to bring good sageness and good soundness."

And of course you can read my just new poem below that also speaks
about the basis of Democracy:

And read my other new proverbs below that i have written quickly..

Here is my just new poem, and notice that the lightness in
my new poem means: The state of having a sufficient or considerable
amount of natural light.

So here is my new poem:

Darkness for me is not madness

Since darkness is also a "mechanism" that brings better lightness

Darkness for me is not madness

Since better lightness is not coming just from U.S. state of Kansas

Darkness for me is not madness

Since better lightness is also coming from the USA congress

Darkness for me is not madness

Since the USA congress is also a place where to better discuss

Darkness for me is not madness

Since the better discuss is not loneliness and is not being novice

Darkness for me is not madness

Since to better discuss is also like our beautiful princess

Darkness for me is not madness

Since the better discuss brings better Sageness and better soundness

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
--
More of my philosophy about what is Love and more..

I think i am smart, and i think i am also a philosopher and i think
i am a wise type of person and i think it is also genetical in me,
so now i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is Love ?

So i will answer it quickly as a wise type of person, so you have first
to quickly see the patterns with your fluid intelligence, so i will find
them quickly, so the first "path" is to say that so that to be the
the future Love, the today Love must be "responsability", i also mean
that the "goal" of philosophy that is "happiness" is the King rule here
that we must refer to, so read my below thoughts of what is a
philosopher and what is philosophy so that you understand more, so i
think it is the objective and right way of abstract reasoning , so if
you are "frivolity" of Love it is by logical analogy like being
"subjectivity" and not "objectivity" and here again you are noticing my
way of doing that looks like the way of a philosopher or a wise type of
person, so i will ask a philosophical question that is logically
inferred from the first one and it is:

Does this objective Love that becomes responsability can still be
called Love ?

I think yes, since Love is also like by logical analogy of being
Diplomatic, i mean you have to know how to "drive" towards this goal of
happiness when you are responsability of Love so that to stay Love, so
it takes Diplomacy and the right sensibility and smartness, and here is
also what i have said about Love:

More of my philosophy about Love and about my poetry of Love...

Now you have to understand me, you are seeing me writing my poems of
Love, but you have to understand my personality, so i will ask again the
question of:

What is Love?

You have to understand, if i say:

I love you very much.

So as you are noticing that this sentence is expressing Love, but this
sentence follows an organized "plan" , and it is that this sentence is
organized correctly so that the others understand the sentence, so i
think that so that to express love this needs to be "organized"
correctly, so then i think that so that to be Love that is not
handicaped, it needs smartness and it needs from us to be organized
correctly and it needs from us to organize Love correctly.

More philosophy about my poetry of Love..

You have to notice that my poetry of Love are like "management",
because i am thinking them fast and writing them fast, so i have
to give them a more beautiful rhythm and i have to manage them so that
they look more beautiful, and i think that this needs a good emotional
intelligence and social intelligence too, so now more philosophy on
emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence):

Now I'm going to ask a smart question and it is the following:

What is emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence)?

I answer this:

When I give you 5 words which are the following:

love, very, much, I, you

So notice that for intelligence you need a plan
to compose the following sentence from the above words:

"I love you very much"

So the intelligence of emotional intelligence and social intelligence is
also "like" "management", since they make it possible to organize it and
to make it order that is I believe the most "important" part of
management, but to make it order or to organize it needs a "plan", but
the plan to follow in order to be order (order in general or order in
love to be able to to be love) is also intelligence including emotional
intelligence and social intelligence, So emotional intelligence and
social intelligence are also a plan that organize it or make it order,
since they organize or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and
order is so important to achieve the necessary perfection.

More philosophy on love.

You have noticed that I am a white Arab, and you have also noticed that
I have written several poems of Love in front of you, but now I am going
to like to ask a smart question:

What is love ?

I think that expressing love is an intelligence like an emotional
intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal intelligence)
that I believe is so "important", because I believe that love is also
emotional intelligence and social intelligence which organize or manage
or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and order is so important
to achieve the necessary perfection.

More of my philosophy about Nikola Tesla and more..

I have just took a look at the following video of the sayings of Nikola
Tesla, and you can read about him here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla, and you can look at the
video here:

And i think Nikola Tesla doesn't look like me, Since of course i am also
an inventor of many software scalable algorithms and algorithms, but i
don't think Nikola Tesla was a wise type of person like me(and i think
it is genetical in me), since for example he is saying the following
saying in the above video:

"Be alone, that is the secret of invention;
be alone, that is when ideas are born"

So i think that the above saying from Nikola Tesla is not smart at all,
since creativity needs convergent and divergent thinking, and divergent
thinking needs to "collect" information and data from other people so
that to be efficient, and i also think that creativity is the mother of
invention, so this is why Nikola Tesla is not smart by saying the above
saying, and here is more of my smart thoughts about it so that you
understand my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about divergent and convergent thinking and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

5 Life-changing books YOU MUST READ in 2022

I think i am smart, and notice that he is talking about the book called
"The one thing", and he is saying that we have to be focused on doing
one thing at a time because it is good for productivity, and he is
saying that doing many things at the same time is not good for
productivity, but i think i am smart and i say he is not smart and he is
not correct to say so, because we can do many things at the same time
and be like divergent thinking before doing one thing at a time and be
like convergent thinking, and this kind of efficient "balance" like
between convergent and divergent thinking makes the efficient thinking,
and here is my new proverb about my methodology:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance
divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of
efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent
thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
optimum of efficiency.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary
algorithms in artificial intelligence so that you understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

Here is my second other just new proverb of today:

"Does money must become the new religion? I don't think so, since
money as the new religion creates the strong tendency to getting rich
quickly, so it creates the strong tendency to be much less patience or
determination of studying effectively and efficiently so that to bring
stability or order, since this is why i have just said in my proverb
below: I am not living in the doubt or uncertainty, but I am not living
either in the certitude, but i have become much more perfect so that to
bring stability, since stability is obtained with the force of
perfection, because when you become more perfect you increase your
strenghts , then you better resist instabilities, and I think this is
like a law of Morality."

Here is my new proverb in french..

Here is my other new proverb:

"I am not living in the doubt or uncertainty, but I am not living either
in the certitude, but i have become much more perfect so that to bring
stability, since stability is obtained with the force of perfection,
because when you become more perfect you increase your strenghts , then
you better resist instabilities, and I think this is like a law of
Morality."

And the translation of my proverb in french is:

"Je ne vis pas dans le doute ou l'incertitude, mais je ne vis pas non
plus dans la certitude, mais je suis devenu beaucoup plus parfait pour
apporter la stabilité, puisque la stabilité s'obtient avec la force de
la perfection, car quand vous devenez plus parfait vous augmentez
vos forces et donc vous résistez mieux aux instabilités,
et je pense que ceci est comme une loi de la moralité."

Here is my new smart proverb about African governments and more..

Here is my smart new proverb:

"There is a so important rule in philosophy that don't follow many
African governments and it is that it is not the president or the prime
minister or the government that is important, it is the mechanisms that
bring the necessary quality that are so important and the most
important, and it is the rule or way of the civilized societies, since a
president or prime minister or the government can be much less efficient
or problematic, and in french i can also say that: Alors le culte comme
de la personalité est beaucoup moins important !, that means in english:
So the cult as of the personality is much less important!."

More of my philosophy about my philosophy and more...

I really think that i am a philosopher, and i will explain more
my case:

If i ask a question of:

What is philosophy and what is a philosopher ?

So i think that first we have to know how to avoid to be an extremist
view that is not correct thinking, so then i start to say
that philosophy has to have a "goal" that we have to attain, so is
there any goals to philosophy? I think that i am a wise type of person
and i will say that the goal of philosophy is the goal of philosophy
that we have to attain that is "happiness", so i think i am smart
and here again i am seeing a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it
is that happiness is not only the today happiness, but also the future
happiness, so then the future happiness constrains happiness so that
to become "responsability", so then it looks like my redefinition
of Utilitarianism, so then you are seeing much more clearly the goal
of philosophy and it is that it has to make us responsable people,
so then after that we have to define what is our responsability by going
into much more details, but not only that but philosophy has to
talk about the mechanisms that are the engines that push us to be
responsability, so then you are noticing that i am smart by talking as
i am talking, and it is why i am talking as i am talking below in this
post of mine, so then you are noticing that philosophy is like the light
of the Sun that permits us to see clearly, this is why i am inventing
quickly proverbs and poems etc., read them below, so that to be a light
that permits us to see clearly.

More of my philosophy about my poem about Africa and more..

I think i am a wise type of person, and i think i am smart, and
you have to understand the weakness of today so that to understand
my poem in french about Africa below, the problem is that there is a
constraint and it is that for example black africans and black
americans are "humiliated", since we are talking a lot pejoratively
about them as being inferior people and being primitive people etc.
so then there collective imaginary of themselves is hurted a lot and it
becomes a big constraint for them since it is also an engine that
permits to push them forward towards more and more perfection, this is
why i am writing a french poem below that is showing the other engines
that can be used so that black people becomes much better as a people,
so i invite you so that to read again carefully my french poem about
Africa so that to notice how i am doing it:

More of my philosophy about Africa and more..

I have just looked at the following video of a movie from Africa:

DONSE KURA BON - FILM COMPELT

So i have just decided to write a poem in french about Africa, and
here it is:

L'Africain n'est pas comme le tibétain

Car l'africain aime bien manger comme le méditerranéen

Car l'africain sait comment être le joli comédien

Car l'africain n'est pas comme un bédoin

Car l'africain aime bien être habillé comme un joli félin

Alors c'est que l'africain aime aussi bien jouer au médecin

Alors c'est aussi que l'africain aime bien être le bon lycéen

Alors c'est aussi que l'africain n'aime pas le déclin

Et cela veut dire que l'africain ressemble aussi au joli sumérien

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
--
More of my philosophy about responsability and about can we construct a
new and efficient kind of man..

I think i am smart and i think i am a wise type of person and i think
i am a philosopher, so i will start by asking a first philosophical
question:

What is the main weakness of today in constructing a new efficient kind
of man ?

So i think it is a very important question in philosophy, since i think
that not all people are apt to be or can become "well" educated, so then
it is the "weakness" of today, so then i am a wise type of person that
says that that we need first to know how to educate people with an
efficient kind of philosophy that construct the new efficient kind of
man, but here again so that to avoid the above weakness it has to be a
minimalistic and efficient kind of philosophy that permits to transcend
the weakness above, so i will ask the second philosophical questions:

How will look like the minimalistic and efficient philosophy that
permits to transcend the weakness above and that permits to construct
the new efficient kind of man ?

And can we be optimistic about this minimalistic and efficient philosophy ?

I think that this minimalistic and efficient philosophy has to talk
efficiently about the "mechanisms" that bring quality as i am doing it
below by talking about from where comes happiness and from where comes
responsability etc., and do we have to be optimistic about this
minimalistic and efficient philosophy? yes, i think that i am a wise
type of person that is optimistic about it and i think it can construct
the new efficient kind of man, and here is why:

What is the true power of the idea ?

This is a so important philosophical subject, since
i think i am smart and i will make you feel more the true
power of the idea by first talking about the technic in psychology that
we call "Mood freezing", since i think that the most important aspect of
Mood freezing is that it recognizes the true power of the mind, and you
can read about it here:

https://www.alleydog.com/glossary/definition.php?term=Mood+Freezing

So as you are noticing that it says that when the respondents were
convinced that expressing aggression would not make them feel better,
they actually accepted their current situation which eventually improved
their moods, so this proves that the power of the idea is great, this is
why i am of the ones that believes that we can enhance much better
humans and construct a new type of man by using some intellectual
mechanisms, and i am talking about some of them below and here is my
poem about the true power of the idea, read it again:

"Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how they have built south Korea
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how we unite the people such as of Crimea
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not just a pizza from the pizzeria
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not the simple prayer of Ave Maria
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not the stupid war between the sunnite and shiah
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how we make north Korea look like a beautiful Canada
So give me more of those beautiful and so smart ideas !"

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about how to be responsability and more..

I will not speak about the Laws of the country or the international
laws, but i will speak about the how to have the right spirit of being
responsability, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

How to be the right spirit of being responsability ?

I think i am smart and i will say that it needs mechanisms that brings
quality, for example i have just talked in my philosophy, read below,
of from where comes happiness and i have talked about the mechanisms
of quality that brings happiness, so i think that the right spirit of
being responsability needs the mechanisms of being "creativity" that
needs the mechanisms of being good professionalism that needs the
mechanisms of being well educated, so i think that the main mechanisms
is to be "well" educated, so it needs an efficient "philosophy" that
makes you efficient, but not only that but it needs the positive energy
that permits you to be the right order and the right quality. So this is
why i am speaking about the positive energy that pushes you forward in
this kind of way by abstracting it with my following new proverb:

And here is my new proverb in french and english:

"When you walk towards a goal in life it's like you walk down a forest
path towards a goal, but when you walk this forest path you can look at
flowers and pretty trees and be happier or you can also learn more and
have more experience which is useful while walking in the forest, then
life is like this, you can go through it towards goals, but going
through it you can also have pleasures that make you happier and you can
learn more and have more experience and that is useful to you, and i
think this conception of life makes you more positive."

"Quand tu marches vers un objectif dans la vie, c'est comme tu marches
dans un chemin de forêt vers un objectif, mais quand tu marches dans ce
chemin de forêt tu peux regarder des fleurs et de jolis arbres et être
plus joyeux ou tu peux aussi en apprendre plus et avoir plus
d'expérience qui est utile en marchant dans la forêt, alors la vie
ressemble à cela, tu peux la traverser vers des objectifs, mais en la
traversant tu peux avoir aussi des plaisirs qui te rendent plus heureux
et tu peux apprendre plus et avoir plus d'experience et cela t'est
utile, et je pense que cette conception de la vie te rend plus positif."

So you have to understand that my proverb above is like
trying to well balance between, in one side, our strong human desire for
success and the fear or the disliking of failure to attain the goal,
and, in the other side, i am showing in my new proverb the good sides or
advantages or the pros of walking our lives towards the goal or goals
even if failure or failures happen(s), and i think this conception of
life of my proverb permits to be more positive, also you have to align
the usefulness of the utility with the global mission of the country or
global world.

And you have to read carefully my following thoughts so that to
understand much more:

More of my philosophy of was Yasser Arafat the far-left or not..

As you have just noticed i just said below that Yasser Arafat was the
far-left that was not liked by USA, and this is understandable since he
was the left that was using the mechanisms of the far-left such as being
this anti-imperialism that was much more violent, and this was
counter-productive since this was bringing extremists in the other side
in the government of Israel, and Yasser Arafat was not liked by USA
so this was not helping palestinians or this was causing a lot of
problems to Palestinians.

More of my philosophy about Israel and about Palestine and more..

I think i am smart, and i will say that when you have a high IQ like
mine you will know how to solve the problem between Israel and
Palestine, first you have not to talk about the consequences of
the problem, so you have to talk about the causes of the problem,
and the causes of the problem is for example that Yasser Arafat was not
liked by USA since he was part the extremist hard left or far-left as
was the Syrian government, and the hard left or the far-left was much
more violent, so it was causing extremism in the other side of Israel by
bringing more violent extremists to government, it is like what is
happening today with the Israel government, since the Prime minister of
Israel today that is called Naftali Bennett is an extremist hard-liner
of the "far-right" of the politics, so he is much more violent like the
far-left, so what has happened so that such an extremist premier
minister is governing today Israel? i think that it is like what was
happening in the time of Yasser Arafat, i mean that Yasser Arafat was
the far-left that was much more violent, and today there is the Islamist
political party of Hamas that is an extremist political party that is
governing a part of Palestine, so then so that to solve the problem is
that Hamas must accept to not govern in the part of Palestine, and
Palestine must not be governed by extremists such as the far-left such
as Yasser Arafat, and Iran has not to help such Islamist political
parties such as Hamas so that we get rid of the extremists in the Israel
government, and i think that after that we will easily solve the
problems between Israel and Palestine.

More of my philosophy about Algeria and Syria and such countries and more..

I invite you to look at the following video of an algerian journalist
that is taking refugee in France from his persecusion in Algeria by the
algerian government, so look at him carefully in the following video:

Le régime algérien commence la nouvelle année 2022 avec une sévère
condamnation des experts de l'ONU

I think that France and Morocco and this above journalist are
not knowing how to handle or manage the problem with the dictatorship of
the Algerian government, since i think that causes of the problem that
causes dictatorship in Algeria is also the problem of the divide between
Islamists and berbers or berberists and arabists that pushes the
government in Algeria at remaining a distatorship government, so it is
this divide of Islamists and berbers or berberists and arabists that is
causing the problem in Algeria, so when France or Morocco talks about
there problem with Algeria, they are not talking correctly since they
are talking about the "consequences" of the causes of the problem as is
doing it the journalist above, but i think that the problem that is the
main cause of dictatorship in Algeria is the problem of the divide such
as between berberists and islamists and arabists, so this is the main
problem that is causing the problem in Algeria, since the arabist
government of Algeria wants to be arabism since it doesn't want to be
the kind of division that is brought by berbers and berberists or
islamists, so it wants to be part of the much greater and much united
and powerful Arab world, and the arabists or arabs in Algeria are 75% of
the population and the berbers and berberists are 25% of the population
in Algeria.

More explanation of my new poem of Love..

I think i am smart, and i will explain my second architectural idea
of my poem of Love, and it is that look carefully at how i am saying:

"So wich insight do we need and wich hindsight and foresight ?
It is the look carefully at this beautiful light !
Since it also needs the beautiful night !"

So you have to read it symbolically, since in poem of Love you can also
use "symbolism", and it is in my new poem of Love that beautiful light
is also composed of the beautiful night, and it symbolically means that
in our way of learning we have also to learn from our mistakes
and problems, such as learning from the mistakes or problems of
world war II, so the light can not come just from the good things,
since the symbolic in my poem is that the beautiful light is also the
the beautiful night that permits us to learn correctly,
this is why you are noticing that i am saying the "It also needs the
beautiful night !"

More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..

I think i am an artist, since i can invent poems of Love quickly,
but i have never learned how to write poems of Love, so i have
discovered that i am an artist, so i will explain how i can
invent quickly poems of Love:

First i need to invent some architectural idea or some architectural
ideas that guide(s) the construction of my poem of Love, for example in
my new below poem of Love, i have just started from architectural ideas,
and it is that i have to speak in my new poem of Love about "the
beautiful light", so i am repeating the sentence of "Look at this
beautiful light !" and of course i am composing it with rhymes all along
my poems of Love, also the other architectural ideas, is that i have
just composed quickly the following part of my poem with my brain that
gives a much more sophisticated quality and meaning to my poem of Love:

"So wich insight do we need and wich hindsight and foresight ?
It is the look carefully at this beautiful light !
Since it also needs the beautiful night !
So do you need my Love as only a simple byte or as an infinite delight
Since look at how i am writing you my poems of Love as an erudite
And i am coming as a beautiful candlelight so that to unite !"

So my way of constructing poems of Love, is also finding the
architectural idea or ideas that guide(s) the construction of my poem of
Love and that gives a much sophisticated quality and meaning to my poem
of Love, and the other parts of my poem of Love must be "beautiful" so
that to make my poem of Love a beautiful poem of Love. So read again my
poem of Love since i have just enhanced it much more:

Here is my new poem..

I invite you to listen to this song of the algerian singer Cheb Hasni
reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

Here is my new poem:

Look at this beautiful light !

Since it does not need any fight

Since as you notice i am not asking here for any rights

Since you are my beautiful Love and i am the beautiful white

So look at this beautiful light !

Since my beautiful Love is not the evil war or the evil gunfight

So wich insight do we need and wich hindsight and foresight ?

It is the look carefully at this beautiful light !

Since it also needs the beautiful night !

So do you need my Love as only a simple byte or as an infinite delight

Since look at how i am writing you my poems of Love as an erudite

And i am coming as a beautiful candlelight so that to unite !

Since i am not a Canaanite or Israelite

But look again at how i am coming to you as a beautiful light !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
--
More of my philosophy of from where comes happiness and more..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person, and i think
i am a philosopher, and i will say that happiness comes like from the
process of being thirsty(feeling a need to drink) and becoming not
thirsty by drinking enough water, and this process is a pleasure of life
that makes us more happy, so happiness is also this process of when you
have drunk enough water, you have to become thirsty again and you have
to drink enough water again, and i say that it is the general principle
or the general rule of how to be happy, but it is not sufficient to
understand this general principle, since you have to know that for
example hope is also a pleasure of life, so when you are not hope, you
are like thirsty and you need to become a kind of hope like by for
example knowing that our exponential progress that is so fast
will soon make us much more powerful and much more sophisticated and
it will bring a much greater pleasures of life, and of course
being not self-confident is like being thirsty, since you have to
become self-confident by becoming a beautiful creativity as i am
talking about below, so being not self-confident is like by logical
analogy being thirsty and becoming a beautiful creativity is like
drinking water, but becoming a beautiful creativity can make you
self-confident for a long time, also i invite you to read my
following thoughts where i am talking about a process that
looks like the process of being thirsty and the drinking water that
makes us more happy:

I think i am smart and i say that there is two ways of enhancing the
intelligence or such traits of humans, there is the way that i am
talking about below that needs huge data sets to detect the "patterns"
that explain human intelligence and such human traits and after that
make the changes in the genetics of humans, and there is the other way
by using Nanotechnology and nanorobots that enhance much more the
intelligence of a human by directly manipulating the brain or by putting
informations in the memory or erasing informations from the memory of
a human, so then when you erase informations like a good movie or like
interesting lessons of mathematics or such pleasures of life from the
memory of a human by using Nanotechnology, this allows to recreate again
or have again those pleasures of life, so then happiness will be
greatly enhanced by the way of Nanotechnology and nanorobots, and i
think it is also the way of the much more advanced extraterrestrials,
and i think that with our exponential progress we will be soon be able
to attain this level of sophistication of technology.

And read more here carefully my following thoughts about Nanotechnology
and about Exponential Progress and about genetics so that to understand
more my thoughts:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mjE_2AG1TKQ

http://youtu.be/YGZd2dn8IJ4

[...]

More of my philosophy about philosophy and about creativity and about
hope and more..

I invite you to look at the following video about the Art of Letting Go
of the Philosophy of the Buddha:

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person and i think
i am a philosopher, and i think my philosophy doesn't look like the
Philosophy of the Buddha, and i think there is still something missing
in my philosophy, and it is a very important thing, and it is about the
future and about hope, and of course you can construct the future by
being a kind of beautiful creativity that i am talking about in the
philosophy of my poem below, and of course by this kind of beautiful
creativity you can attain a kind of stable state and a kind of
self-confidence and self-control as i am saying it in my following proverb:

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau proverbe en français et en anglais:

"La stabilité s'obtient avec la force de la perfection,
car quand vous devenez plus parfait vous augmentez
vos forces et donc vous résistez mieux aux instabilités,
et je pense que ceci est comme une loi de la moralité"

"Stability is obtained with the force of perfection,
because when you become more perfect you increase
your strenghts , then you better resist instabilities,
and I think this is like a law of Morality"

So then you are noticing that stability comes from perfection,
this is why i am saying that you have to be a kind of beautiful
creativity so that to attain a kind of stable state and a kind of
self-confidence and self-control, since as i have just said, read it
below, that this kind of beautiful creativity is like a powerful drug
that permits you to not be too much preoccupied by absurdism that talked
about it the philosopher Albert Camus, but there remains an
important thing in my philosophy and it is about "hope", and it is that
you have to also be a kind of hope by waiting for the future to bring by
exponential progress the other pleasures of human life and other
technologies that will permit us to be much more powerful and much more
sophisticated, so then my philosophy also looks like my following
proverb that also brings the positive energy:

[...]

And of course you are noticing that my architectural ideas of
my philosophy above are in accordance with my following thoughts of my
philosophy about the power of the ideas:

[...]

Other than that as you have noticed, by talking below about my other new
poem below called: "I hear this so beautiful music", i have just
said that the virtuous citizen is constructed by efficiently educating
with both theory and experience and i am not speaking about the laws of
a country or global world, since you have to understand that i am
speaking about the abstract "model" that gives the virtuous citizen,
since we can say that, at the very basis, efficiently educating the
citizens with both theory and experience does also cause that the a
society is formed using laws etc. so i think that my abstract model is
correct.

As you are noticing i have just written a poem, and
here it is:

"I hear this so beautiful music
And it is like the so beautifully exotic
And it is like the being the monotheistic
Since is not the so beautiful royalistic or majestic ?
Since is not the so beautiful like the idealistic ?
And is not the so beautiful bringing the moralistic ?
And is not the so beautiful bringing the xenophobic ?
So is the so beautiful of the too materialistic ?
And what about the so beautifully romantic ?
And i think all of them needs the good strategic
So then you have to avoid to be the too simplistic !
Since you are even hearing this so beautiful music !"

And you can read my other proverbs that i have invented quickly here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Here is my new proverb:

"We can ask of from where comes the attachment of Love between
a mother and her son ? so i think i am smart and i will say
that it comes from the fact that it is like a reward, that the son
is loving or is being the son and the mother is giving a good reward
like giving him more security or giving him food to eat, so as you are
noticing that this rule can be applied to consumerism, since
you can use the same rule with your consumers in a smart
way, for example by giving the impression to your consumers that
you take care of there security by learning them with easy or the like,
and then the consumers will love you much more and will be attracted by
you."

And here is my new proverb that talks more about it:

[...]

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that
permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and
resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
to easy the jobs for you."

Here is my just new proverb:

"You have to know how to be like Master Yoda, since even if you are
small in size and much more weak, you are surrounded by powerful energy
that can make you powerful, so you have to know how to be more smart and
then take advantage "wisely" of this powerful energy so that to become
rapidly much more powerful."

Master Yoda was a legendary Jedi Master and stronger than most in his
connection with the Force. Small in size but wise and powerful, he
trained Jedi for over 800 years, playing integral roles in the Clone
Wars, the instruction of Luke Skywalker, and unlocking the path to
immortality.

More of my philosophy about our modern era of humanity and about
feminism and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Vers la Dévirilisation : Comment est-on passé de Jules Verne à Houellebecq ?

The white man in above video is saying that the problem is that
men are becoming too much feminine, i think that he is not correct,
and i think i am a wise type of person, and i will say that
the problem today is not that men are lacking on virility, but men are
lacking on "responsability", since i think that men and women today are
lacking on responsability and it is also that there is too much
"frivolity" in our modern era of humanity, look for example at the
following interesting video, and you will notice that even black people
are saying it that black lives matters and black americans lack on
responsability:

Stevie Wonder slams ‘Black Lives Matters’ during gun violence speech

So this lack of responsability and this kind of frivolity of our modern
era of humanity needs "seriousness" of being well educated and being the
right security and the right order.

And i have just invented quickly some proverbs about this frivolity of
our modern era and here they are, read them carefully:

"When you like a beautiful song, you will have the strong tendency
to want to hear it or to buy it, but when you are maturity of
responsability, it can become that you have to like the responsability
of hearing or buying the song and not the beauty of the song, so when
you are intellectual maturity you will start to think about responsability."

Here is my new proverb:

"When you are still organized like human animals you will have the
strong tendency to want to marry with a beautiful women, but when you
are critical thinking you have to ask yourself if all of us have to
marry a beautiful women. So when you are critical thinking you have to
think systemically about order"

Here is my other new proverb:

There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we
have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or
dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de
vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
how to live in harmony", so as you are noticing that it needs a good
philosophy so that to avoid the mess of Israel.

Amine Moulay Ramdane.
le soldat rose a petite trompe
2022-01-09 10:46:51 UTC
Réponse
Post by World-News2100
Hello..
Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
depuis que t'es vendu à la cia t'es pas arrangé, pauvre amine.
--
Antisig.