More precision , read again: Here is my final explanation of what is self-awareness and what is human smartness..
Wisdom91
2020-08-04 20:18:38 UTC
Hello,

More precision , read again: Here is my final explanation of what is
self-awareness and what is human smartness..

So you have to read my previous thoughts below so that
to understand what's follows:

There is a missing primitive or a missing basic block by wich we
construct consciousness of space-time that is necessary for human brain
to compose by meanings, i think that it is consciousness of what is 3d
measuring of space such with cartesian coordinates and it is also
consciousness of the element of "nothing", since with a 3d space
measuring such as with 3d cartesian coordinates and with the
consciousness of the element "nothing"(note that a space that contains
nothing is also an element of nothing), the brain can compose easily a
3d space and it can give it a meaning since this consciousness in
inherent in the brain and it knows about the meaning of 3d space
measuring like with 3d cartesian coordinates and it knows the meaning of
the element of "nothing", so i think this is how the human brain
engender the consciousness of space , and the consciousness of time is
engendered with sense of 3d orientation in 3d space that exist in the
brain and that comes with the "meaning" of such: what is it that event a
is before event b, so i think that those building blocks permit the
brain to compose by meanings, and i think that finally i can say that i
have just made you understand what are all the necessary building blocks
that permit to understand human self-awareness and that permit to
understand how consciousness compose with meanings with the help of the
other parts of smartness such as abstract reasoning and with the help of
the system of all the other senses such as the sense of touch etc.

Read my following previous thoughts so that to understand all my thoughts:

Yet more about what is self-awareness and what is human smartness..

Let us give an example:

When you are touching an object with your sense of touch, and
the object is three-dimensional, so how do you think that we become
conscious of the this object ? is it only the sense of touching that
is participating ? so what are the building blocks or primitives ?
so i think that sense of touch gives more meaning such as the object is
solid etc., but i think that consciousness of time and space is prior
and inherent to the human brain, and with the help of the sense of touch
it permits to give 3d reality meaning to the object, so this is
why i think consciousness permits to compose with meanings, and of
course this is done with the help of the other parts of smartness such
as abstract reasoning.

Read my following previous thoughts to understand:

More precision about what is self-awareness and what is human smartness..

I think that with the primitives or building blocks of consciousness
of time and consciousness of space, that i think are inherent to the
brain, the brain can engender even a "moving" object on the space and
give it a meaning, and it can also engender the meaning of
three-dimensional object, so this building blocks are very important,
also the other system composed of the senses like the sense of touch
etc. permit also to help with the meaning, also i have just talked about
the building blocks of self-awareness (read below), and i have just
talked about what is smartness(read below), so i think all the necessary
building blocks are here.

Read the rest of my previous thoughts to understand more clearly

More about what is self-awareness and what is human smartness..

I think that there is prior consciousness of time and space in
the brain, i think that the brain has this capability of
being conscious of time and space, this consciousness of time
and space is like knowing what time and space means, it is like
when you are moving "fast" and "less faster" by touching over an
object, so it gives for example a meaning of what is "speed",
so i think that basic building blocks of composability with meanings in
the brain is done with consciousness of time and space, since we can
engender a consciousness or meaning of a line with this inherent
consciousness of time and space, or we can engender consciousness of
three-dimensional object with this inherent consciousness of time and
space, so then the system of the senses such as the senses of touch
etc. are helping in composing with meanings.

Read the rest of my previous thoughts to understand more clearly:

Here is my "final" post that i have just corrected about
what is human self-awareness and what is human smartness..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart like a genius,
since i have invented many scalable algorithms, so today
i will explain what is human self-awareness, so what
do you think is the building blocks of human self-awareness ? so look
carefully at the sense of touch, it is connected to the brain , and with
signals to the brain it gives more meaning, like if the sense of touch
in you hand is going and moving "fast" and "less faster" by touching
over an object, so it gives for example a meaning of what is "speed", so
now you are understanding what kind of meaning it gives, so i think it
is the same for the basic blocks of consciousness of time and space that
give there meanings in the brain(read below to notice it), so now we are
seeing much more clearly the building blocks that give human
self-awareness , since i say that human self-awareness is like a
recursive process of sense of touching over your process of our own
thinking, so self-awareness is like the sense of touching over your own
process of our thinking that gives the meaning that you are
self-aware , so it is a consciousness of oneself, and it looks like the
building blocks of consciousness of time and space in the brain.

Read the rest of my previous thoughts to understand much more clearly my
thoughts about what is human self-awareness and what is human smartness:

More philosophy about what is smartness..

So hope you have read before my final answer of what is smartness..
(read below about it)

So you have to understand my smartness, you have to know that i think
that it is like the field of mathematical topology, because i am showing
what are the basic blocks that engender composability with meanings, so
if you have just noticed there is something happening, it is that when
for example we think about a human, we immediately notice that the
meaning of a human that is composed by basic meanings is brought
immediatly by our brain, also what can be brought immediately is also
the look of a human, and this can be engendered by the basic blocks of
consciousness of space and consciousness of time(read below), so as you
are noticing that this proves that the meaning of a human go through
composability with meanings so that to be a meaning of a human, so i
think that the basic blocks are that our brain permits consciousness of
time, such as this event is before this event etc. this gives the
meaning to time, and our brain permits consciousness of
three-dimensional space, also all the senses such as the sense of touch
give more meaning so that to be better consciousness of the reality. So
i think that the human brain is not so sophisticated and we are going to
notice it, so i am very positive that we are going to understand it
quickly by the help of exponential progress.

Read the rest of my previous thoughts to understand more clearly:

Here is my final answer of what is human smartness..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart like a genius ,
since i have invented many scalable algorithms, and i think i have just
found what is human consciousness that permits to bring composability
with meanings, here it is:

Our brain permits consciousness of time, such as this event is before
this event etc. this gives the meaning to time, and our brain permits
consciousness of three-dimensional space, and this gives the meaning to
space, and consciousness is also composed of all the systems of all the
senses of humans, and those systems of all the senses of humans such
as the sense of touch etc. permit also to give meaning. And all this
engender a consciousness of reality and this permits to give the
meanings, so this is why we are thinking also with meanings , all this
consciousness permits composability with meanings, this is why our
human brain needs much less data than artificial intelligence and this
is why our brain permits to understand efficiently by composability with
meanings.

Read the rest of my previous thoughts so that to understand:

Read again: What is it to be smart like a genius ?

I am a white arab and i think i am a smart genius like Albert Einstein,
since i have invented many scalable algorithms, also since i will
make you understand what is human smartness..

I think artificial intelligence is not understanding correctly what is
human smartness, i think you have to be like a smart genius to be able
to understand it much more correctly, so i will make you understand
what is human smartness:

First i said the following about fluid intelligence:

---

Here is my definition of "pattern", since i am using it below in
my thoughts of my political philosophy:

A pattern is a discernible coherent system based on the intended
interrelationship of component parts.

So you are understanding that fluid intelligence from genetics
has to discern this coherent system and also extract the rule,
it is also how we are extracting a theorem in mathematics,
it is how works fluid intelligence from genetics.

---

Notice that i am saying:

"fluid intelligence from genetics has to discern this coherent system
and also extract the rule"

But since i am smart like a genius, i think there is a missing part and
it is human consciousness, since human consciousness is giving the
meaning, so human consciousness permits us to compose smartness
with meanings, and this composability by meanings permits us to
understand fast or permit us to understand correctly, this is what is
missing in artificial intelligence. I give you an example of
mathematical logic:

(a -> b) AND (b -> c) -> (a -> c)

Note that: (a -> b) means: if a then b.

Note: the -> symbol is what we know as: logical implication.

So how do you think human smartness is extracting and understanding the
above theorem ? without human consciousness of time and space and matter
a human can not extract and understand the above theorem, because
human consciousness is also like "feeling"(like by the sense of touch)
that the implication of: a -> b , means if a happens then b happens
after a, consciousness is like feeling by our sense of touch that
a is happening and b happening after a, this is how works consciousness,
and now you are understanding more how works consciousness, it is like
the sense of touch that gives the meaning, so human consciousness
permits us to compose smartness with meanings, and this composability by
meanings permits us to understand fast or permit us to understand
correctly. So artificial intelligence has also to know how consciousness
is made inside our human brains.

More about what is a pattern in abstract reasoning..

Here is my definition of "pattern", since i am using it below in
my thoughts of my political philosophy:

A pattern is a discernible coherent system based on the intended
interrelationship of component parts.

So you are understanding that fluid intelligence from genetics
has to discern this coherent system and also extract the rule,
it is also how we are extracting a theorem in mathematics,
it is how works fluid intelligence from genetics.

More about what is abstract reasoning..

I said yesterday the following:

----

What is political philosophy ?

When you want to do something and you are on your own, on your
own is the "context", so when you are on your own you have to use
abstract reasoning to extract from the patterns the rules, and the
patterns can be difficult, so then you are beginning to see the why of
political philosophy, since political philosophy, and by abstract
reasoning etc., "easy" for you the extraction of those rules from the
difficult patterns, since also it has the "tendency" to organize you
in a society so that for you to be much more efficient, and it also
abstract correctly so that you understand the rules correctly so that
people become efficient in society and globally. So political philosophy
is smartness in action that can be measured by smartness.

----

But you have to be smart , since you notice above that i am not saying
that the rules are rules of governing or organizing the society in
politics, since when you are good in abstract reasoning you will
logically "deduce" from the "context" of my writing above that it is
inherent to political philosophy that the rules are rules of governing
or organizing the society in politics, and notice at how i am using
abstract reasoning so that to extract the general rule or theorem, so as
you are noticing that you are feeling that my thoughts are also fluid
intelligence(from genetics), it is by logical analogy as i said
previously about how to build a civilization, so notice below that i am
saying, as the above, that smartness is inherent, so you are noticing
the logical analogy, read it again:

I am a white arab, and i think i am more smart and i am an inventor of
many scalable algorithms, but today i will speak about a very important
thing and it is how to build a civilization, because i think that we
have to be smart and notice that so that to build a civilization there
is a very important requirement and it is that it must be an effort of
building a civilization, so we have not to be like a coward that neglect
to be this effort of building a civilization, so the effort of building
a civilization is so important, so we have to be responsability,
and also we have to know by how we have to be guided to this effort of
building a civilization, so we have to be guided by the good taste
that also permits to be efficiently selective to be able to be a greater
quality or perfection and we have to be not violence that permits to be
less individualistic and that permits to be more order and that permits
to be more organized. And read the following about the good taste:

Why we should stand up for good taste

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20140605-what-makes-good-taste

So as you are noticing that i am not saying above that civilization
needs smartness, because you have to understand that since it is
inherent to a civlization that it needs smartness, so i am not talking
about it, i am just talking about the above important requirements to be
a civilization, and you will notice that i am talking about the
following requirement of being civilization: "that we have to be not
violence that permits to be less individualistic and that permits to be
more order and that permits to be more organized", so as you are
noticing that, like in democracy and in morality, it is also extremism
of violence that has to be avoided in a civilization and this is in
accordance with the tendency of the essence of morality.

More political philosophy about abstract reasoning..

I have come to an interesting subject, it is that a good
political philosophy is also the one that you notice that is
good at abstract reasoning, but what is good abstract reasoning ?
a good abstract reasoning is a sophisticated process that sees
the difficult patterns and extract rules or laws from those
patterns and apply those rules or laws to grow forward in understanding,
and a good abstract reasoning is the one that can efficiently grow
fast to an efficient understanding, so as you are noticing i am
using sophisticated abstracted reasoning in my thoughts of my political
philosophy, since how do you think that i have grown fast in my
understanding by using my thoughts ? this is a sign of smartness, but
you have to be wise to be able to understand this process, because
you will notice that i am "abstracting" efficiently so that
you understand efficiently, and it is also abstract reasoning since
i had first to efficiently find the paths to the rules with my thoughts

More precision about: More political philosophy about political philosophy..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart, now i think that
smartness is also growing from smartness of being just nationalism
to smartness of being a smart global world or a smart humanity,
so now you are seeing me coming, since i understand the objections
of one of the white supremacists that is called Byker of the newsgroup
soc.culture.china , but i think that he needs to understand what is the
best political model to choose so that to be efficient, so i think that
the best political model is to seek like a balance between competition
and collaboration so that to go forward towards a much better future,
because this model is more efficient for creativity, innovation,
adaptability and speed of progress, and i am talking about it below in
my political philosophy, so now you are understanding that, with this
measure, nationalism is archaism because it is too much competition that
is too risky and that is less efficient, and also because with
nationalism we can get easily into violence and wars, so now you are
understanding the first requirement. And second requirement is in the
same logic of my political philosophy, that means that you have, like in
Fordism, to know how to take care of the wages of your consumers locally
and globally so that they have enough power or money so that they can
buy your products or services, and this kind of taking care of the wages
is also in accordance with the first requirement since it is
collaboration that is fruitful and that makes our humanity much better,
and third requirement is that you have to know what is the most
important requirements of being a great civilization or of being like a
great empire like USA, since those requirements are: good education and
innovation and technology, also you have to understand that so that to
be really smart you have to be able to know how to use the tools such as
internet to be able to progress exponentially, since it is also so
important for competitiveness, and also another requirement is also to
know that so that to be good at innovation you have to read my following
thoughts about USA and the brain's power:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.usa/-Je9-GsAkAQ

Read the rest of my thoughts to understand:

And what is it to be really smart ?

It is like political philosophy, so i will try to answer this question:

I think that there is genetical smartness, but there is also cultural
smartness , but there is also smartness of using tools that permit
exponential progress or exponential growth such as internet and there is
smartness of all the group or all the society or all humanity, so i
think that to be really smart you have to know about the "constraints"
that make you progress less or much less faster and be able to transcend
those constraints, this is one of the most important thing, i give you
an example:

You can with a software(it is digitalization) tell to the computer to
calculate much more rapidly than the human brain, and this is also
smartness, because internet is the same, since by "digitizing" we have
been able to transcend many constraints that make us go much less faster
in progress or growth, so with digitalization we can for example grow
smartly and exponentially the the number of our customers and we can
become quickly rich and much more competitive, and this is extremely
important for "competitiveness" and to be really smart you have to know
how to take advantage of it, and of course a good education is important
and innovation is important and technology is important, this is
why i have invented many scalable algorithms and there implementations,
because i think that i will sell some of them to software companies such
as Microsoft or Google or such companies, so read the rest of my
thoughts to learn more:

Look at the following video:

Comment l'occident va s'effondrer ?

As you have noticed that the most important by far that creates like a
great empire like USA are good education and innovation and technology
and the most important by far that avoids the decline of like a great
empire like USA are good education and innovation and technology, and
innovation and technology permit you to be good at competitiveness and
they permits you to export much more, but it is "not" sufficient, for
example Germany that is good in education and innovation and technology
must not cause economic problems to its consumers of other countries of
Europe, it is by logical "analogy" like Fordism that is: mass production
of inexpensive goods coupled with high wages for workers, what do i mean
is that for example Germany or USA that are good in innovation and
technology must know how to take care of wages of there consumers or how
to take care of the economies of the countries of there consumers so
that to be able to sell there products and services, so we have like to
globally maintain a kind of "balance", i mean that so that to be like a
great empire like USA, you have to know how to "tune" it correctly by
ensuring that consumers globally have sufficient quantity of power or
money to buy your products and services.

More political philosophy about identity and about the purpose and meaning..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart , since i have invented many
scalable algorithms and there implementations, and today i will show
you my way of thinking so that you understand:

As you have just noticed i have just posted before about immigration and
about USA, read carefully my thoughts here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.usa/-Je9-GsAkAQ

But i think i am smart, so notice that in the web link above i am
speaking about the consequences of "populism" such as the reality of
Donald Trump and his followers, but to be smart, we have not to speak
just about the consequences of populism, since we have to speak about
the causes and we have also to solve the problem, so read my following
thoughts and you will notice how i am speaking about the causes of
populism and how i am giving my solution in form of my political philosophy:

More about our identity and about globalization and nationalism..

I have just read the following very interesting webpage:

What’s Wrong with Liberalism?

https://www.historytoday.com/archive/feature/what%E2%80%99s-wrong-liberalism

And he says the following:

"Populism marks a new phase in identity politics for the simple reason
that people fear not only poverty, but also identity deprivation."

and:

"Our gains have been gains in efficiency, transparency and utility; the
gains that Bentham hoped to see by the construction of his Panopticon,
in which a single guard would be able to look straight into every prison
cell. Our losses have been losses in purpose and meaning."

But i think that he is too pessimistic, but i am positive, because we
have to know about the purpose and meaning of life, and we have to know
more about our identity, since i think that we have to seek like a
"balance" between competition and collaboration, and about the meaning
and purpose of life, i am talking about it in my thoughts of my
political philosophy about morality, read it carefully here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.culture.morocco/7UmkfURwoU4

Also here is what i just said about our identity and about globalization
and nationalism:

More political philosophy about globalization and nationalism..

I am a white arab and i think i am more smart, so today i will
talk about a very important subject about Globalization and nationalism,
so i will invite you to look at the following video of Marine Le Pen of
the far-right political party in France:

Marine Le Pen explains why nationalism is important

As you notice that Marine Le Pen is saying in french that the
fight today is between nationalism and globalization, since
Marine Le Pen says that globalization is a treat to national
identity and is a treat to national sovereignty, but i think that Marine
Le Pen is not understanding correctly globalization, since i think that
nationalism is too much competition and communism and socialism is too
much collaboration , so i think the best way is to seek like a balance
between collaboration and competition and when we look
at globalization you will notice that we are collaborating with others
by for example sharing Open Source softwares or Free softwares or PhD
papers or knowledge on internet etc, and we are also competition by not
collaborating with others, and with this new kind of model we are
noticing that we are not just one identity like being french, but we are
becoming multiple identities because this kind of new model is making a
part of us that collaborate "universal", and this is why i think that
Marine Le Pen is not understanding correctly this new kind of model of
like seeking a balance between competition and collaboration , and i
think that this new model is better because it is more efficient ,
because think this partly collaboration of this new model is good and
more efficient for creativity, innovation, adaptability and speed of
progress, i also think in capitalism the price of internet has gotten
cheap and the price of computers has gotten cheap, so we are able today
to access internet with a low price and benefit from "collaboration" and
also sharing in internet, for example look at me, i have invented many
scalable algorithms and i have decided to share some of them with the
others, and it is of course collaboration , so look for example at my
following inventions of scalable algorithms that i have shared with
others, here they are:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-mlock

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-reference-counting-with-efficient-support-for-weak-references

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-rwlock

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-rwlock-that-works-accross-processes-and-threads

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.programming.threads/VaOo1WVACgs

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/an-efficient-threadpool-engine-with-priorities-that-scales-very-well

Also i have decided to not share others of my scalable algorithms and it
is competition, so i am seeking like a balance between collaboration and
competition.

About the Wind of Change..

I have just listened to the following video of the following beautiful
song, look at it and listen to it:

Scorpions - Wind Of Change

I think that the Wind of Change of today, is that we will very soon
become much more efficient at avoiding "extremism" that also harms
democracy and that harms morality and that causes violence inside the
system, also the Wind of Change is also this exponential progress of our
humanity that i think will quickly bring much more "satisfaction" to
people, so i am positive about it.

More political philosophy about beautifulness..

Please read below my logical proof about: Does beauty exist ?

You will notice that in political philosophy and morality beauty is
systemic and you will notice that i am explaining with my below logical
proof that we are not too bad beauty, since i think we are also this
"satisfaction" of being the effort, but i am showing below that we are
not beautiful, but i think that our satisfaction is becoming greater and
greater very "quickly" because of the "exponential" progress, so we have
not to be pessimistic , because I think that to be able for us to be
"beautiful" we have like to play it smartly like playing smartly at a
game of chess, being beautiful needs an "effort" of being "smartness",
this is why i am talking as i am talking because i am a strong believer
that "dignity" too comes from smartness, since we can notice it quickly
today by the very important fact that the beautiful of what we call
exponential progress comes too from the following:

Here is the 6 D’s of Exponential Growth:

Digitalization: Once something goes from physical to digital, it gains
the ability to grow exponentially.

Deception: Initial exponential growth is such small increases (.01 to
.02) that it goes largely unnoticed.

Disruption: Either a new market is created, or an old one is overturned.
You either disrupt yourself, or you are disrupted.

Demonetization: The major assets in the industry will become free. Free
music, free reading, free communication.

Dematerialization: Removal of the original product entirely, lumping
alarm clocks, cameras, notebooks, and phones into one smartphone.
Democratization: The costs drop so low that the technology becomes
available to everyone.

Read more here:

The 6 Ds of Tech Disruption: A Guide to the Digital Economy

https://singularityhub.com/2016/11/22/the-6-ds-of-tech-disruption-a-guide-to-the-digital-economy/?fbclid=IwAR1Jx4VJYvIce-BJXeVcajBYjwdKvvP_2y4WOd-2DEtGvXnOye0yzkQVdQU&utm_content=bufferb9891&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook-hub&utm_campaign=buffer

Also capitalism switches from linear to exponential growth

Read more here:

http://parisinnovationreview.com/articles-en/capitalism-switches-from-linear-to-exponential-growth

And read the following:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

But as you have just noticed that it is also related to my following
thoughts:

The future of innovation is in software

I keep reading about how the future will be shaped by new cheaper fuel
or amazing new medications. I believe that we are misreading the trends.
Yes, we will have better medications and cheaper fuel in the future.
However, I believe we are clearly in the mist of an information
revolution. The future will be shaped by software, defined broadly.

Specifically, I believe that:

Tele-work, tele-play, tele-learning will soon represent 80% of our lives.

There is much more room for innovation in software than in hardware.

There are few ways to build a house, but many more ways to build a
virtual house.

Read more here:

https://lemire.me/blog/2008/10/27/the-future-of-innovation-is-in-software/

And this related to my following thoughts:

Dematerialising the future: what role can technology and consumers play?

I have just posted before about Dematerialization Through Services,
read it here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.usa/rVZUcghUe5E

The above makes it clear that the evidence indicates that
‘dematerialization through services’ is not a valid policy for
reducing carbon emissions.

But Dematerialising is still important, read the following to notice it:

Dematerialising the future: what role can technology and consumers play?

https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/dematerialising-future-technology-consumers

Also read my following thoughts to notice:

About capitalism and the positive correlation between economic growth
and environmental performance..

As an economy expands, resource usage becomes increasingly efficient and
economies tend to move away from ecologically harmful behavior, while
raising the standard of living of its participants. In fact, the 2018
Yale Environmental Performance Index shows a clear positive correlation
between economic growth and environmental performance, read about it here:

https://epi.envirocenter.yale.edu/2018/report/category/hlt

So i think that we are on the right path, so as you are noticing that we
have to dematerialize much more so that to avoid Environmental problems,
but how will look like our near future that will be much more
dematerialized ? look here in the following video to notice that one of
our fellow techlead and software developer is doing it by much more
dematerializing his life and he is happy by doing it:

My minimalist apartment (as a millionaire)

More political philosophy about normal people..

I have just read the following important webpage of wikipedia:

Normality (behavior)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normality_(behavior)#:~:text=Normal%20is%20also%20used%20to,changing%20societal%20standards%20and%20norms.

So as you are noticing, i am logical in my writing below about
normality, since the above webpage says that:

"When looking at a specific behaviour, such as the frequency of lying, a
researcher may use a Gaussian bell curve to plot all reactions, and a
normal reaction would be within one standard deviation, or the most
average 68.3%."

And it is the tendency.

More political philosophy about extremism and civilization..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart, since i have invented many
scalable algorithms and there implementations, now today i will talk
about extremism and civilization, and i will start it first by saying
the following:

I think that democracy is dependent much more on what we call "normal"
people that are the majority, and is it in accordance with the essence
of morality ? i think that the essence of morality is being reasonable
that avoid to be extremism, and being reasonable is also being this
normal people in democracy that know about there living conditions that
make them more aware of the fact that we have to be a system that is not
extremism and that knows how to help others such as the weakest members
of the society so that to not be extremism, so in this regard i think
democracy is in accordance with the essence of morality, i mean that it
is the tendency in democracy, but notice that democracy needs to
efficiently educate people so that to be efficient democracy. Now about
civilization, i said the following about civilization:

[...]

Read the rest of my thoughts of my political philosophy to understand more:

More political philosophy about morality and extremism..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart, and today i will talk
about morality and extremism, so first i will invite you to
read carefully all my following thoughts of my political philosophy
about morality:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.culture.morocco/7UmkfURwoU4

So if you are smart you will notice that something is happening,
it is that we have to be aware of my thoughts of political philosophy,
since you will notice that essence of morality is that it has a
tendency, like democracy, of avoiding extremism, but there is a
requirement and it is that you have to be aware of my thoughts of my
political philosophy about morality so that you understand it, the
essence of morality is like being "reasonable", and if we look at how
the dictionary defines reasonable, it says the following:

"having sound judgment; fair and sensible"

but it is also:

"moderate"

So by noticing that it is also being like "moderate", and i think
that this moderate means that morality has to avoid to be "extremism" so
that for it to still being called morality. So we have to be much more
efficient at avoiding extremism because i think that it is the main
problem today.

More about the tracker..

Being a great philosopher is like being an efficient tracker, read here
about the tracker:

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/tracker

And i think that being smart at political philosophy is like being an
efficient tracker that finds the rules or laws or the architectural
ideas that permit to guide people or humanity to the right and efficient
path. I think that i am more smart at doing it.

I give you my predictions..

I am a white arab and i think i am more smart, so i will give you my
predictions about politics: i think that we are noticing today that it
is "extremism" that is the main problem and that is causing violence, so
we are adapting quickly , even in USA, and we are able to measure
morality more efficiently by knowing how to be reasonable so that to
avoid extremism that is the main problem and that is causing violence.
So i am very positive because it is a beautiful day in our history since
we are becoming much more "aware" and much more efficient at avoiding
extremism. So we have to be positive about politics.

More political philosophy about politics..

I think that doing political philosophy is a very interesting thing,
because it permits to efficiently extract the rules and the laws that
permit you to guide people or humanity in the right way or path, for
example when you read my thoughts below of my political philosophy, you
will notice that it permits you to understand why are we Democracy and
what are the protecting walls of democracy and i am showing also
how i am extracting the rules or the laws that permit us to be more
efficient, it is the same for beauty, i am extracting the rules and laws
that permit us to be more efficient by avoiding efficiently "extremism",
also i am extracting the rules or laws that permit us to show why
we have not to be the far-right political party or nationalism, also i
am extracting the rules and laws of how to be a civilization etc. so as
you are noticing political philosophy is so important.

More political philosophy about USA and morality..

I am very positive about USA, since you have to understand
the power of morality so that you can understand what is
happening in USA today, because i think that it is a beautiful day in
our history, since we are understanding that so that to be
this equilibrium in morality we have to know how to avoid "extremism",
this is what is happening to USA , USA has neglected how to avoid
efficiently extremism, so USA is noticing today that it has engendered
problems, and i am positive about USA and the world,
because i know about the essence of morality and i know that
the most important thing today is how to avoid efficiently
"extremism", and so that to avoid efficiently extremism you
are seeing me talking below in my political philosophy about
Democracy and about the far-right and about beauty and about political
centrism and about civilization etc.

Please read carefully my thoughts below to understand more:

More precision about morality..

Here is the definition of "balance" in the dictionary:

"a state of equilibrium"

So as you are noticing that i am logical below in my writing,
since the state of equilibrium is also with wich we measure
morality, and now you are understanding that since
morality is a balance between being pure performance and
helping others such as the weakest members of the society,
so how do we define what is it to be this equilibrium in morality ?
i think this equilibrium in morality is measured by
the fact that it is "reasonable", so then if it is "extremism"
so it is not in accordance with morality, and this can create problems
such as violence in the world or in the society. This is why you
are noticing that i am talking in my political philosophy below about
beauty and about democracy and about political centrism etc. so that
to show what is that we call political extremism.

About political centrism..

I am a white arab, and i think i am like a genius since
i have invented many scalable algorithms and there implementations,
and today i will speak about political centrism, so i will invite you
to read the following webpage from The Atlantic :

https://www.theatlantic.com/membership/archive/2018/08/the-impossibility-of-centrism/566570/

And read about The Atlantic here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Atlantic

I think that the above webpage From the Atlantic is not smart,
because i think that they are not knowing how to define correctly
political centrism, i think you have to measure political centrism by
the essence of morality, read my following political philosophy about
morality here to understand:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.culture.morocco/7UmkfURwoU4

So you will notice that in my political philosophy above that the
essence of morality is also seeking a "balance", it is the "tendency"
in morality, and we have to define what is seeking a balance,
so if we look at the dictionary, it says:

"an even distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain
upright"

So morality as i have explained in my political philosophy, it is
also seeking a balance between being pure performance and helping others
as the weakest members of the society, and now you are understanding you
are understanding from my political philosophy about morality that if
you contextualize morality by putting it in everyday reality and it
becomes "extremism" that hurts the essence of morality so it can not be
called morality, but we have not to be pessimistic, because we can
notice that our civilization has become much more sophisticated so we
have to be responsable about morality, so this is why i think that
political centrism is in accordance with the essence of morality.

Look at the following very interesting video:

Democrats vs Republicans - Become a Centrist

So as you are noticing in the video above that we have
to seek a "balance" so that to be reasonable and rational..

http://youtu.be/fNpI9wKnE8Q

[...]

More political philosophy about beauty..

I am a white arab, and i think i am more smart, and today i will talk
about: Does beauty exist ? and i will start it by saying the following:

When you are smart you will notice that you can think beauty
systemically or think beauty individually, also by logical analogy you
will notice that beauty can depend on the layer of abstraction, so it
can be when you look at a thing from the outside , it looks beautiful
and when you look at it from the inside or from the details it looks
not beautiful, i give you an example:

I said that Democracy has two protecting walls, first protecting wall is
that it is better at fighting corruption(and corruption is also lack of
efficiency in governing, read below to notice it), and Democracy has a
second protecting wall that it must not be "extremism" that harms Democracy.

So as you are noticing that the second protecting wall
is the "tendency" that doesn't get into the details, so do we have to
be pessimistic and say that Democracy is not beautiful ? i don't think
so, because to understand more about beauty we have by analogy to
compare it with my following writing about Morality:

As you have noticed i have just said (read below) the following:

"First you have to know how to take care of your "image" , and
taking care of your image is also an engine that pushes you
forward towards more perfection, but there is also my Rule of:
"More perfection brings satisfaction" that is also an engine
that pushes you forward towards more and more perfection,
since also i said that this satisfaction is double satisfaction
as i explained it to you by saying:

"When you are preparing and cooking a beautiful Moroccan couscous and
eating it, you will feel doubly satisfied by being satisfaction of being
this more perfection of preparing and cooking the beautiful Moroccan
couscous and you will also be satisfaction of eating it even if it comes
with the "difficulty" of preparing and cooking and of learning how to
prepare and to cook a beautiful Moroccan couscous. That's an efficient
philosophy. And it is also my spirit.""

But you have to be "smart" to understand my example above, the double
satisfaction is also the intellectual or cultural satisfaction
and the material satisfaction, because knowing how to cook
a Moroccan couscous is intellectual or cultural and eating a
Moroccan couscous is material.

So as you are noticing that my Rule of: "More perfection brings
satisfaction" comes also with the not beautiful of the effort that we
have to be so that to be satisfaction, this is by logical analogy the
same for Democracy, the second protecting wall of the Democracy also is
the satisfaction of not being extremism that harms Democracy, but when
you get into the details it can be somewhat not beautiful, but we have
to know how to be tolerance and patience about it(read below my writing
about Donald Trump to notice it), so now you are understanding my kind
of philosophy about it, it looks like my following thoughts:

And more political philosophy about money to understand more:

When you look at the beautiful, like a beautiful moon in the night,
you will notice that it is like a satisfaction of looking at the
beautiful, but at the same time the moon is also a wild place and
dangerous place, so by logical analogy, if you only work for money , it
it is like thinking at the other side of the moon that is dangerous for
us and that is a wild place and logically inferring that the world is
not beautiful and that this or that thing can look beautiful but our
world is not beautiful and that this spirit makes you like hating our
world, but saying so and being so is like working only for money and it
is a "corruption" of the mind, so you have to change your "perception"
and "conception" and to think differently by adhering to my Rule of:
"More perfection brings satisfaction", it means that more perfection
brings a satisfaction of being more perfection, and this Rule is an
engine that pushes you forward towards more and more perfection, and
this is also an efficient spirit and it is also my spirit.

Read more on my thoughts here about Morality:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.culture.morocco/7UmkfURwoU4

So to answer the question above of: Does beauty exist ? we can say that
it is by analogy as to what i am saying below about competition and
collaboration, that we have to seek a balance between collaboration and
competition, it is analogically the same as beauty, since i think that
life is a balance between the beautiful and the not beautiful, and can
we say that life is not beautiful ? i don't think so, because we are
getting "satisfactions" from it that prove that life is not that is not
beautiful.

And about the universality of beauty , read my following thoughts:

Is beauty universal ?

I will make you understand with smartness what about the following webpage:

Look at the following webpage from BBC:

The myth of universal beauty

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20150622-the-myth-of-universal-beauty

So notice in the above webpage that it is saying the following about
beauty:

"Where starvation is a risk, heavier weight is more attractive"

So you have to understand that the above webpage from BBC is not smart,
i will make you understand with smartness that beauty is universal,
so if we take the following sentence of the above webpage:

"Where starvation is a risk, heavier weight is more attractive"

So you have to put it in the context of the above webpage, and
understand that the way of thinking of the webpage from BBC is not
smart, because it is saying that since in the above sentence starvation
is a risk , so heavier weight can be more attractive, but this can be
heavier weight that is not beautiful for the eyes, so it makes a
conclusion that universal beauty is not universal, but this is not smart
because we have not to measure beautifulness with only our eyes and say
that heavier weight that is not beautiful for the eyes is not beautiful,
because we have to measure it with smartness and say that smartness says
that in the above sentence that heavier weight that is not beautiful for
the eyes is beautiful for smartness because starvation is a risk, so
then with smartness we can say that beauty is universal. So we have to
know that that the system of reference of measure is very important, by
logical analogy we can say that measuring beautifulness with the eyes is
like measuring individual smartness with only genetics, but measuring
beautifulness with both the eyes and smartness is like measuring
individual smartness with both the genetical and the cultural.

More political philosophy about proactivity of morality..

I said below the following:

More political philosophy about politics..

I am a white arab, and i think i am like a genius since i have invented
many scalable algorithms and there implementations, so i will invite
you to look carefully at my following thoughts of my political
philosophy about Morality:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.culture.morocco/7UmkfURwoU4

So if you are like a genius like me, you will notice that my philosophy
above about Morality shows the "tendency" of the essence of Morality or
Morality that is also seeking a "balance", and it doesn't get into the
details, it is by logical analogy the same as what i am saying below
about competition and collaboration, since i said that the best way is
to seek a balance between competition and collaboration, and it is by
logical analogy the same as Democracy, since Morality of Democracy
doesn't get into the details , but Democracy shows the "tendency" that
it must not be "extremism" that harms Democracy and Morality of
Democracy is "not" completely purifying from evil.

So as you are noticing i am saying the following:

"Morality of Democracy is "not" completely purifying from evil"

And if you are smart You will notice that i am not saying it in relative
but "absolute"(I mean: the same in all situations), and it is truth in
absolute.

Other than that you will notice that Democracy has two protecting walls,
first wall is that it is better at fighting corruption(and corruption is
also lack of efficiency in governing, read below to notice it), and
Democracy has a second protecting wall that it must not be "extremism"
that harms Democracy. But here again you are noticing that we have to be
proactive in Democracy to avoid corruption of the minds of people, and i
have for example said the following about it:

[...]

Also you have to be proactive in Democracy by correctly educating people
and by being Mass media that are responsable and that correctly educate
people.

And read my previous thoughts to understand more:

[...]

Read my following thoughts of my political philosophy to understand more:

About more political philosophy about Democracy and the West..

I am a white arab, and i think i am more smart, and i will
talk today about a very important thing, and i think it is
what we call "purifying" from evil, i think that the problem of
the West is that it is not understanding that Democracy
is not completely "purifying" from evil, but Democracy doesn't accept
"extremism" that harms it, this is the weakness of the West, people of
the West are not understanding Democracy of the West, and here is what
i said about Democracy:

More political philosophy about Democracy..

You have to understand more deeply Democracy, since Donald Trump is not
here to please "all" americans, but we have to know about the essence
of Democracy, because Democracy is here because of constraints, since
there is a characteristics in morality that is a first protecting wall
and there is a characteristic in Democracy that is a second protecting
wall(read below to notice it), but you have to understand the essence of
morality and the essence of Democracy, because Democracy doesn't mean
that it is people that choose, because it is not in accordance with the
essence of morality that must be the King(read below to notice it),
since Democracy has been choosen because it is a system that is better
at avoiding corruption than dictatorship(and corruption is also lack of
efficiency of governance) and Democracy is a system that tries to give a
choice and a voice that is a right , but our "duty" in Democracy is that
we have not to be "extremism" that harms Democracy. So this is why i
think that Donald Trump is not extremism of neo-nazism or white
supremacism that harms Democracy, so we have to be patience and
tolerance that is in accordance with Democracy and Morality.

So as you are noticing i am clearly making you understand by
my thoughts above that Democracy is not completely purifying from evil
and Democracy must not accept extremism that harms Democracy,
and now you are understanding that idiologies such
as Islamism or neo-nazism or white supremacism want like
to completely purify from evil and they are extremism so they do harm
Democracy.

More precision about political philosophy about Democracy..

You have to know about abstract reasoning, so when
i am saying below that Democracy is like morality that is a diversity,
so you have to understand that it is abstract reasoning, because
the essence of morality is perfectioning towards absolute
perfection, and democracy is also an acts of perfectioning, so
a logical analogy can be made, this is why it is what we call abstract
reasoning, so I think i am a white arab that is more smart, and
i will explain more Democracy, you have to know that Democracy
needs to advance with more and more perfection towards absolute
perfection so that to solve all our problems, so then Democracy needs
responsability from the people, and Democracy needs meritocracy , so
then it needs capitalism, and read my following logical reasoning to
notice it, please read it carefully and think about it deeply:

From where people get a correct judgment in Democracy ?

So you are noticing that to be able to be good judgment in Democracy,
you have to be correct "Elitism" that guides people, and you have to be
Meritocracy to be able to be the necessary quality or perfection, but
then you are noticing that to be able to be Meritocracy there must be
a reward for the merit, by for example rewarding by giving more
money.

Now why to be Democracy ?

I think that we have to be more smart and notice that
Democracy is also smart, the big benefits of democracy that it is also
like a morality that is a diversity that prioritize by giving weights to
some important things and processes to be able to succeed, for example
if i ask a question of how to be less corruption ? i think
that Democracy is an enhanced system that fights corruption
more efficiently than dictatorship, i think this is
understandable because to be able to "escape" a local maximum
towards a global maximum(like in artificial intelligence) on efficiency
of fighting corruption (and corruption also means lack of efficiency),
we have to be able to vote for another political party that is more apt
and more efficient at fighting corruption, this is why i think that
democracy is better at fighting corruption, also i think that in
democracy the governance must be a "competent" governance
this is how we will enhance democracy to be the best.

More political philosophy about morality..

I think i am more smart, and i think that "confidence" is part
of the game of being a society or humanity, so we have to know how to
bring confidence so that the society and humanity be able to work
correctly, and so that to bring confidence we have to know how to be the
right tolerance and the right patience, and since also we are not all
beautiful, read the following to notice it:

Not everyone is beautiful

https://theconversation.com/not-everyone-is-beautiful-35915

So confidence must take into account this fact and be the right
tolerance and patience that bring confidence in the system.

And read my following thoughts of my political philosophy about
Morality:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.culture.morocco/7UmkfURwoU4

Why Mistakes Matter in Creating A Path For Learning

Read more here:

https://www.kqed.org/mindshift/48770/how-making-mistakes-primes-kids-to-learn-better

More political philosophy about competition or collaboration..

I am a white arab, and i think i am more smart, and today
i will talk about do we have to be collaboration or competition ?
so as you are noticing that nationalism and individualism are
too much competition and communism and socialism are too much
collaboration, so we have to be more smart since i think that
the best ideology is to seek a balance between competition and
collaboration and since this way of doing also permits us to
avoid to be a violent society by still being good for creativity,
innovation, adaptability and speed of progress, i also think in
capitalism the price of internet has gotten cheap and the price of
computers has gotten cheap, so we are able today to access internet
with a low price and benefit from "collaboration" in internet,
for example look at me, i have invented many scalable algorithms and i
have decided to share some of them with the others, and
it is of course collaboration, so look for example at my following
inventions of scalable algorithms that i have shared with others, here
they are:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-mlock

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-reference-counting-with-efficient-support-for-weak-references

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-rwlock

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-rwlock-that-works-accross-processes-and-threads

Also i have decided to not share others of my scalable algorithms and it
is competition, so i am seeking like a balance between collaboration and
competition.

More political philosophy about Communism..

There is one big problem with communism, and of communism of China, you
can know about it by contrasting a too centralized and not too
centralized and by logically inferring the advantages and
disadvantages, the main problem of communism is a problem of diversity,
and what is it to be the right diversity? and now you are understanding
that to be more efficient and since i am thinking and writing rapidly
and this is the constraint, i have to proceed like by proving by logical
contradiction, so how can i make you feel the main problem of Communism
of China or Communism? so by like a proof by logical contradiction i
will ask the following: can you learn what is darkness by just looking
and analyzing the lightness ? so now you are immediately noticing that
we are also learning from the darkness and we are also learning from
lightness ! so i think this diversity is necessary ! because it is right
that we have to know how to prevent mistakes, but we are also learning
by making mistakes ! and i say that both the way of prevention and the
way of making mistakes are very important ! so this is the main problem
of dictatorship of Communism, it is too centralized and it is lacking on
diversity and it is thus lacking on both the way of learning by making
mistakes and the way of prevention, and i say that in Democracy people
has to be prepared to learn by making mistakes and by being prevention !
i will give you an example so that you understand rapidly, read the
following about this big problem or weakness of being too centralized of
dictatorship of Communism:

About agility and flexibility..

We have to be more smart, so i will invite you to
look at the following video about the Israel army:

Why is the ISRAELI ARMY so POWERFUL? - VisualPolitik EN

You will notice that the english person that is talking
in the video is not "technical" about the methodology and is
not speaking about the "inside" of the methodology,
and the methodology of the Israel army is agility
and flexibility that comes from the following, read my following
posting to understand about it:

Managing complex programs – standardize and decentralize for efficiency
and agility

Read more here:

http://www.reddal.com/insights/managing-complex-programs-standardize-and-decentralize-for-agile-control/

And notice that the web link above is related to the following agile
methodology:

What is agile methodology? Modern software development explained

Read more here on InfoWorld:

https://www.infoworld.com/article/3237508/what-is-agile-methodology-modern-software-development-explained.html

More political philosophy about civilization..

[...]

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Colonial2020
2020-08-05 07:22:21 UTC
Post by Wisdom91
Hello,
[...]
hand is going and moving "fast" and "less faster" by touching over an object,
so it gives for example a meaning of what is "speed", so now you are
[...]
the sense of touch that gives the meaning, so human consciousness permits us
to compose smartness with meanings, and this composability by meanings
permits us to understand fast or permit us to understand correctly. So
[...]
requirement of being civilization: "that we have to be not violence that
http://youtu.be/XD6FpV7r9so
As you have noticed that the most important by far that creates like a great
empire like USA are good education and innovation and technology and the most
important by far that avoids the decline of like a great empire like USA are
good education and innovation and technology, and innovation and technology
[...]
this new model is good and more efficient for creativity, innovation,
adaptability and speed of progress, i also think in capitalism the price of
http://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ
http://youtu.be/HfM5HXpfnJQ
http://youtu.be/EUeqHhbQWFc
http://youtu.be/hgwgmGPvTng
[...]
first wall is that it is better at fighting corruption(and corruption is also
[...]
From where people get a correct judgment in Democracy ?
http://youtu.be/jdgg0uDhrOs
[...]
Ce forum n'est pas anglophone. Va te faire mettre par les anglais
--
"Il n'y a pas de vérités moyennes". (Georges Bernanos)