Here is more precisely what is consciousness..
Add Reply
Sky89
2018-04-08 21:03:50 UTC
Réponse
Hello...

Here is more precisely what is consciousness..

Why i am explaning to you what is consciousness, because i am
capable of high degree of "introspection", this is why my
high degree of introspection has permited me to undertand
what is consciousness, here is what is it:

Consciousness is also consciousness of time and consciousness of space

And the consciousness of time is engendered by the "sense"(i mean the
sensation) of touch that we have, even the blind man can feel space
since he can feel space with his sense of touch, he can feel time also,
because imagine that you are blind man and you have an object that is
moving bellow your hand and rubing your hand, you will feel that it is
moving in "space" , so time also can be engendered from it
because you can feel in your hand the speed of the object from a start
point in time to a final point in time even if you are blind , and
you are also "feeling" in space-time the first point and final point, so
the sense of touch creates consciousness of time and space and creates
the "feeling" of "time" that is consciousness of time, because the sens
of touch creates the consciousness of space-time, and there is other
sensations that are added such as the sens of gaz that is capable of
"feeling" and distinguishing light and colors etc. and the sens that
permit us to smell that is capable of "feeling" and the other senses
too, all those senses like the touch etc. creates consciousness of time
and space etc. and they are capable of "feeling" space-time etc. this is
what we call consciousness , and artificial intelligence is not capable
of this, because artificial intelligence is not organic and can not have
a sens of touch and other senses that are capable of "feeling" of a
human , so artificial intelligence can only have "intelligence", but
"not" consciousness, this is why as i said in the following that it is
complete silence of thoughts ! read the rest:

About what is it to be smart !

Follow with me now, i have tried to explain "consciousness" so that
you can feel it more, please read bellow my explanation again to notice
it, and i have also wrote the following "smart" poem, and the meaning of
my following poem is, for example, that a piece of paper is weaker than
general artificial intelligence if we measure it by the "reference" that
is our consciousness, but a piece of paper is very very strong as
artificial superintelligence if we measure it by the reference of the
fact that there is absence of consciousness, you must
be capable of "smartness" to understand it, this is why in my following
poem i mean that "silence" is like or is artificial superintelligence ,
artificial intelligence and robots is also "complete" silence, and a
piece of paper is also "silence", because complete silence is complete
silence of our thoughts, and i mean by that, that this complete silence
of our thoughts is the absence of consciousness, so the piece of paper
is very very "strong" and very very "weak" at the same time, because a
piece of paper is complete silence that is not consciousness that is
very very "strong" because it doesn't feel suffering and it doesn't have
difficulties, but the piece of paper is also very very weak because it
is much less complexity than other much more complex objects, now when i
say in my following poem that:

"Since weakness is also silence
Since silence is divine"

I mean that when silence is measured by the presence of consciousness
it is for example much much less complex than artificial intelligence
of today , so that we can say that it is weakness, but if we measure
it by the absence of consciousness, we can say that a piece of paper is
very very strong strong as artificial superintelligence because of
the fact that both, in the absence of consciousness, don't feel
suffering and difficulties, so i think that you are capable now
to understand correctly my following poem, also read bellow of my
following poem my explanation of what is consciousness, here is my poem:

Through thunder and silence

Our hearts become eminence again

Because silence speaks to us of the weak

Because the weak is also an eagle!

Because the weakness becomes again!

Since weakness is also silence

Since silence is divine

Because by the wisdom of our conscience

The weather becomes seasons

Because by the wisdom of our conscience

Time is getting right

Because the reason is like silence

Because it's the silence that brings us

Because it's the silence that loves us!

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Now I will give my explanation of what is consciousness...

I hope that in my previous messages you have understood my explanation
of how the consciousness of time is generated by our brain, I have said
that the brain has a sense of direction that makes it possible to say
that one object is left or on the right and back or front etc., and the
brain is also able to see space in 3 dimensions with the sense of the
gaze for example, that is to say to give coordinates as cartesian or
polar in three dimensions to objects in the space of reality, and also
the brain by means of the sense of touch and the eye is capable of the
sense of the measurement of the magnitudes in the space of reality,
these are ingredients of the brain which gives birth to the
consciousness of time, for consciousness
of time means that for two objects that follow each other, we
are able to feel the existence in space
of the back of the first object (by the sens of the orientation of the
brain) Which is for example "nothing", and that one also feels the
existence in the space of the back of the second object which is the
first object, and that we are therefore able to associate the back of
the second object to the word "before", and this is how the
consciousness of time is engendered ... now i come to a question even
more important, but what is consciousness really?
i start with an example so that you can understand what
it really is: when you touch your hands with water
very hot, you are able to feel the pain and
to say that it is you who feel the pain, so the meaning
of touch is closely linked to the consciousness of the "I", but
Let us return, if you like, to the experiences of a child,
you will notice that a necessary condition for the child
to be able to learn and understand is to be able to
ask the question of "what is", but you see this question has as a
necessary condition the consciousness of the self, for when the child
arises, question of "what is" is that it would mean:
"I would like to know what it is", and the "I would like to know"
demonstrates the presence of a consciousness of the pre-ego which
guide the questioning of the child, but then what is this
awareness of the pre-ego that guides the questioning that
makes a consciousness too? Here is my answer: I believe that
as in the case of the sense of touch which is in close relationship
with the consciousness of the ego, the act of reflection is also a sens
as the sens of touch that is able to make us feel that
we exist and feel the space in three dimensions, as for touching the
very warm water that allows us to feel that the feeling of hot water
hurts us ... what would I like to say?
that the sens of touch and the sens of smell for example are adjoined
to space-time to give a better consciousness of space-time,
that is, the ideas we have of space-time are not
, for example, just rules of logic, but also are recorded with
sensations of touch and other sensations to give a better
consciousness, so the act of reflection is not just able to logically
reason with simple rules of logic for building more complex logic rules
etc. But it is also capable of associating space-time sensations with
objects that are displaced in a 3-dimensional world, and therefore my
theory makes us see the act of thought as also being also another sens
that resembles the sens of touch , this is my explanation of how the
consciousness and consciousness of the ego is engendered by the brain.

When you say in mathematical logic:

A or B

How do you think you understand this logical rule?
You must go back to your childhood when you were
to learn it, you were told for example there are two balls,
and you had to take just one and give it back, and the teacher
made us understand for example the following: when you want to take two
balls you are informed with gestures that it is NO,
And when you just take one and turn the ball back, you get
to know that it is YES, therefore I affirm that it is thanks to the
existence of space-time which is also a consequence of our interior
sensation of the space-time which gives the consciousness of space-time,
I mean you are able for example with your brain
to feel and understand what BEFORE or BEHIND
Or LEFT or RIGHT, and you are able to feel the
space and to say that it exists and what it is, so you
are able to feel the space-time, and this sensation
in our brain that we have of space-time helps us
to understand the logical rule of: A or B, or the logical rule
of: A and B.

So let us return to the following theorem in mathematical logic:

If A then B, and if B then C, then A then C.

So how do you understand the:
If A then B? As in my explanation above, you can not
understand this rule without being conscious and without feeling
space-time, because even if you are a blind person, you can
feel your individuality and your singularity
which is the consciousness of the ego, and this self-consciousness
is a consequence of the sensation in our brain of space-time that allows
us to feel that the object which is
"WE" is different from other objects etc. Then what makes
even the blind man feels the space-time and is capable
to say that this object is before that object in time,
So it is able to understand the logical rule of:
If A then B, and since he is capable of doing so, he is capable, thanks
to the sensation of the space-time
that we have in our brain, that permit us to understand
The following theorem:

If A then B, and if B then C, then A then C.

This is my evidence based on the empirical facts
and this proves that mathematical logic is also a consequence
of the sensation that we have in our brain of space-time,
without this sensation we can not, in my opinion, understand
mathematical logic, and since the machine is incapable of
feeling like a human being space-time, then
we can not say that artificial intelligence
Is capable of achieving the emergence of
consciousness.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Lebref
2018-04-08 21:14:34 UTC
Réponse
Post by Sky89
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Oui, de toute façon tout le monde vous avait reconnu.